Esteemed Contributor

Re: Reports: Charles Manson in hospital

Hard to believe people will take up for this subhuman, evil, vermin.

Honored Contributor

@ladyroxanne wrote:

will he never ever go away?

@ladyroxanneNot for the survivors of his victims.  Dead or alive-Manson will be a never-ending nightmare for them.

As far as comments here,  no poster is going to gain access to him to do any bodily harm to him.  The comments are just venting.  The Tate-LoBianca murders were so horrific and something unheard of back then-it's the shock of those crimes that lingers all these years.

As far as forgiving him?  The only people who could forgive him are the survivors.  It's their choice and one that I'm pretty sure will not be held against them for not forgiving him. There is nothing there-just an empty void that nothing will ever fill for them.

It isn't up to outsiders to detemine if forgiveness is warranted; it's not our call.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Super Contributor

What??? Sink to his level??? This animal is PURE EVIL and doesn't deserve anything except eternal suffering.
Super Contributor

What??? Sink to his level??? And I'd hardly call that "behaving like him." Please!!!...... This animal is PURE EVIL and doesn't deserve anything except eternal suffering.
Super Contributor

cherry wrote:
I'm glad that we have the kind of justice system that treats people humanely

Why behave just like him? That makes one ,no different ,than he is. Who would want to sink to that level?

@cherry -- I ( and I doubt anyone else on here) do not behave just like him and it's an insult to insinuate that I (or anyone else) am no different than him.
Esteemed Contributor

@Candyapple wrote:
@cherry wrote:
I'm glad that we have the kind of justice system that treats people humanely

Why behave just like him? That makes one ,no different ,than he is. Who would want to sink to that level?

@cherry -- I ( and I doubt anyone else on here) do not behave just like him and it's an insult to insinuate that I (or anyone else) am no different than him.

We don't have a "justice system," IMHO. If we did, this thing would've been dispatched ages ago. That would have been JUSTICE for the poor souls he convinced his followers to murder. What about them....what about Sharon Tate and her unborn baby....where is their justice? This thing has had 3 hots and a cot for how many decades now? Not to mention FREE healthcare......I think the murdered people are the ones who need justice, not this despicable slimeball.

Super Contributor

@Yorkieonmypillow

I totally agree. The scumbag should've suffered years ago in the same way his innocent victims died. I couldn't care less about him being sick. Good riddance.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Personally, I think he should have gotten the death sentence.  With that said, I would shoot a mad dog or bear, or wolf, or whatever to put it out of its misery. If someone was in tremendous pain or dying, I wouldn't want it on my consious that I chose not to address their pain. 

I understand the feeling of "he doesn't deserve it".  He really doesn't. The fact remains that I have to live with the fact that I let someone suffer and my concious won't let me go there. If we do this to Manson why shouldn't we do it to all who murder?  I hear people say this but some of these same people are not for the death sentence because it is an inhumane thing to do.  I ask myself.....which of these is more inhumane????

Honored Contributor

Now there's a person I wouldn't want to treat; feel sorry for the doctors and nurses.  

Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@cherry wrote:

I well remember the murders, they were horrible. But, my faith teaches me a different way, and  I follow it as best as I can

You might feel very differently if a member of your family was slaughtered.  Helter Skelter.

It's what you do with your feeings  that matters. I'm sure I might feel  differently, but that doesn't mean it's ok to act on them. Two wrongs never make a right. You live your way, and I will live mine

@cherry   I don't consider it "two wrongs making a right" to have executed this guy for his actions.  Apparently you do, but I do not.