Respected Contributor

Re: Repo Men-what to do?

[ Edited ]

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@SharkE  YES They did leave owing money to the landlord!!!

Honored Contributor

@FlowerBear wrote:

@SharkE  YES They did leave owing money to the landlord!!!

I'm pretty good judge of people. LOL

As far as that other comment I call the boards attention to message 22 LOL

I got a list of folks I keep by laptop Man Wink

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SharkE   Never can figure out why people here would be rude and unkind. Just cuz they sit behind a keyboard and can say anything they want I guess! Strange times!   I have heard a quote and I think its a good one.. IF you dont have anything good to say, say nothing! Some should follow that here lol.

Honored Contributor

@FlowerBear wrote:

@chrystaltree i did not create a problem

Like I said, the vast majority of people would have called the police when they parked on your property for an entire night.  Your silence in the matter makes them think this another person hiding a car from them.  People do all sorts of things to stay one step ahead of the repo men.  They have no reason NOT to believe that woman doesn't live in the house.  

Honored Contributor

@FlowerBear 

do not engage. Mods will poof your whole thread. Ignore. If a dog don't get fed at your door it will move on to next. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@FlowerBear  Stalker Alert!  Do not open the door, engage in conversation, or acknowledge in any way.  As soon as they show up, call the police direct number and 911 and file a complaint.  You have no idea if this is really a repo, but it is not difficult today to track down cars.  You may not know them, but they may know you from somewhere.  Be vigilant to your surroundings and alert the police anytime you see them.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

@SXMGirl   Thank you, Good advice!  One time it happened that a guy was standing by the driveway when I went out in the morning!!   Then he told me what he was there for.  I am going to call the cops next time they show up and knock. This guy blindsided me.

Respected Contributor

@SharkE   Ohhh ok, I agree. Thank you! Sure dont want the whole thread poofed!!

Respected Contributor

@Marp  Very good advice, thank you!!