Respected Contributor

I am not spending time thinking about this but just wanted some advice and thought that someone might have dealt with this before.

These guys have all been really nice and not threatening in any way so at least thats good!

Maybe in time they will finally believe me that she moved and I know nothing about her.

Honored Contributor

@FlowerBear wrote:

@ilovefall   Why not?? People here post about anything! So was asking for advice.

@FlowerBear 

One thing I've learned from these boards is ignore rude people I don't even reply to them any more. I steer clear of smart alecks and know it all's. Let the Mods handle them. If they're to rude I'll alert mods and report.

Respected Contributor

@SharkE   Thank you for that! I mean why not lol.  There are all types of things talked about here why not this issue lmbooo!

Honored Contributor

I've cut way down on expressing opinions in here. Got tired of people

being 'ugly' and  nasty.

Life is to short to put up with that 'stuff'. They will get poofed or banned in the long run. I've seen it happen in all my yrs. here.

what goes around always comes around LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@FlowerBear, since you are no longer getting mail for the former tenant she has likely filed a change of address.  If/when the repo people show up again suggest that they, or the entitiy they represent, send a letter to the former tenant (to your address) with address correction requested (most financial institutions automatically do this).  The post office will then notify them of the new address.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

@Travone wrote:

If someone is sitting in your driveway at midnight you call the cops....end of story.  You have no idea who it is (they didn't come to your door for 8 hours), but you let them sit there?  That's crazy. 

99% of people would have called the police in this situation,  I don't think anyone would have just sat there while that vehicle was parked on their property for an entire night.  That's hard to believe but if she had called the police; this thing would have ended right then and there.  She could have explained the address situation, there would be a police report that the repo driver could provide the client who would then see that they had an incorrect address.  OP doesn't have a problem, rather she created the problem.  

Honored Contributor
I would not talk to any of these people again....not your issue...it’s their issue..and the police’s issue. Don’t let them harass you, if there have been four of the,, that’s enough of that! Make sure you can the police and report this issue ASAP.
Honored Contributor

She probably stiffed the landlord too, so, you know he's after her hide.

I wouldn't be in that business of renting out properties for all the Royal jewels

who needs that head and heart ache.

Respected Contributor

@SharkE   Very true. Normally I too just ignore rude comments. YES karma will get them lol.

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree   I thought of calling the cops but decided not to.  Had NO idea who the person was so no way was I going to go out to a strange truck in the middle of the night either!  If it happens again I am callling the cops though.