New Contributor

Repetitive Susan Graver Music

I've watched the SG shows for years, and in the last couple years or so they started using that theme music, which would be OK if it were played just at the beginning and end of the entire show, but it's between ever product OVER and OVER and OVER.  I end up muting the TV then forgetting to un-mute.  Seriously, the music is TOO REPETITIVE.

New lyrics:

Bum-bum-bum

bum-bum-bum

I can't stand it

please, I've really had enough

You-ooh-ooh've got me MUTING the sound

Respected Contributor

Re: Repetitive Susan Graver Music

LOL! So true. I have some other words to that music too but if I posted'em I'd for sure get poofed.

Super Contributor

The music on SG show is not only repetive it's like so bad. SG thinks it rocks! She's dancing and she looks like our parents when they made fools of themselves dancing for usSmiley Sad(((

Esteemed Contributor

When I hear SG is next.............I change the channel.  That music and the silly swing dancing of the group.....................has over stayed it's ....welcome.

Trusted Contributor

@Kristi in VA wrote:

I've watched the SG shows for years, and in the last couple years or so they started using that theme music, which would be OK if it were played just at the beginning and end of the entire show, but it's between ever product OVER and OVER and OVER.  I end up muting the TV then forgetting to un-mute.  Seriously, the music is TOO REPETITIVE.

New lyrics:

Bum-bum-bum

bum-bum-bum

I can't stand it

@Kristi in VA    I was just thinking the same thing! So over that annoying music 🎶 

Respected Contributor

If you're muting and then forgetting to unmute, it sounds like you're not really engaed anyway. Maybe it's time to watch something else entirely.

Honored Contributor

I think she has some really nice styles. 

I don't buy her line, though for a few reasons.

Therefore, I don't have to worry about forgetting to unmute.  lmao

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Kristi in VA wrote:

New lyrics:

Bum-bum-bum

bum-bum-bum

I can't stand it

@Kristi in VA    IK, right?! LOL

Would you believe me if I told you that I posted to Susan Graver on her FB page asking her to PLEASE find another theme tune for her shows because I was having to put the tv on mute because I was so sick of listening to it...it was time for a change. 

Well, she never replied, but on her VERY next show she told PJD that she just LOVES her upbeat 'happy' music a few times during that show and PJD totally agreed with her that she enjoys it a lot too.

Well, that told me two things...

She read my post and it doesn't matter what anyone thinks. Constructive criticism she puts on 'ignore'.

The previous theme tune she had for her shows never became annoying to me, but this 'keep spinning around' tune makes my head hurt...oy.

New Contributor

LOL you are probably right.  I'm usually doing something else like housework or computer work or something and usually have it on for background company, although I have bought/worn many of her outfits over the years.

New Contributor

Yes it's too much!

This is the first time I've ever tried posting about it, although I have thought of posting here and/or Facebook many times while hearing the music over and over.   It baffles me that Susan and Pat (or other hosts) as well as the models aren't sick of the repetitive music too.  Maybe they don't hear it every time like the TV audience does.  I don't know, but it really is TOO TOO repetitive.