Highlighted
Contributor

@roxxy1 wrote:

untitled.png

Sweet and sad too. 

Respected Contributor

It broke my heart so badly that I couln't sleep and I cried all night. I still wonder if it was foul play .Woman Sad

Esteemed Contributor

@BeccaLou

It definitely was!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@kivah wrote:

@BeccaLou

It definitely was!!!!

It took them forever to get her to the hospital...I had books about her and I was in shock when I heard the news..,brings back the pain of her loss and her funeral was so sad, with her young boys walking behind her...and so many people were there...just heartbreaking! She's in a good place now! Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

@BeccaLou wrote:

It broke my heart so badly that I couln't sleep and I cried all night. I still wonder if it was foul play .Woman Sad

I remember watching by myself for most of the night after the news broke and then I woke my husband hysterically and crying "She died."  He jumped out of bed asking Who died, thinking it must have been one of our Mothers.  I said Diana is dead.  He held me for so long I was just so shocked and upset.  Still so hard to believe.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

we should also remember Mother Teresa who died a few days later but her death was eclipsed by the celebrity coverage of Diana.  that was a shame.

Honored Contributor

11898436_1m.jpg0708-princess-diana-mother-teresa.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

11898436_1m.jpg0708-princess-diana-mother-teresa.jpg

Two beautiful souls who will live on forever in our hearts.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam