Esteemed Contributor

Re: Remember that employee award

@Laura14  I'm so confused. Thought you worked at Walgreen's in the Pharmacy Dept. What are you talking about? 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

@Laura14  I'm so confused. Thought you worked at Walgreen's in the Pharmacy Dept. What are you talking about? 

Enquiring minds would like to know as well.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

LOL @QueenDanceALot.  As appropriate as some here think that may be for me, she didn't post that shot. Smiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

I thought she worked at the gym.  Why use a 20 year old picture?  They see you everyday?

Respected Contributor

The saga never ends.......

Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady @JaneMarple  I did my internship with Walgreens pharmacy and completed my full pharmacy certfiication and I still have the office day job for paycheck reasons.   

Respected Contributor

I am just wondering why an award would be given to an employee that spent her whole day on the internet. Dosen't leave much time for work. We would have been fired not awarded.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Laura14  Thanks. I had no idea you were working elsewhere. Guess I've missed a few of your posts. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

That was a joke @Shop Till you Drop.  And the pic is supposedly for a national corporate magazine so everyone everywhere will know me and the other "star" employees. 

I have ten bucks my pic will be in a bathroom along with the others during the first week of delivery.  I'm not getting too excited.

Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady  I am also doing a part time AP gig for my brother in law's company so I've got bosses everywhere!