Esteemed Contributor

Re: Remember The Strange Case Of The Abducted Jogger? The Plot Thickens.....

Until proven otherwise, I believe her, the victim.

Honored Contributor

Oh my gosh:  It just dawned on me that on Dr. Oz Show (Tuesday), the second half of the show featured a woman who was abducted by a serial killer.  And guess what: Nobody believed her, even her mom.  I suggest going back to that episode and watching the second half of the show.  It's probably on the official Dr. Oz Show website; or find it elsewhere (On Demand, or whatever else).

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

The beautiful blond California woman, Sherri Papini,  who was allegedly abducted and later released by her alleged captors, with bruises and her long blond hair all cut off and considerably thinner?  She couldn't identify her attackers. Well, the plot thickens. 

Thus far no arrests have been made.   And the Sacramento Bee newspaper has discovered that a few years earlier, more than one member of her family had filed police reports about her, including her mother who stated that Sherri had been trying to harm herself.   And other reports were filed about other bizarre behavior. Stay tuned:

http://nypost.com/2017/03/30/joggers-family-reported-her-to-police-years-before-abduction/

Uh OH!!!!!!

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@colliemom4 wrote:

Several months after it happened I read that there were a lot of drugs in the area, and that she and her husband may somehow have been involved with them, be it buying or selling, and they may owe someone money. It's definitely a very strange case.

Yes, that area is know to be a big drug area. Redding is not the nicest of places and it has gotten alot worse over the years. That whole area (Weed, Redding, Red Bluff, Corning, and on and on) along the I5corridor isn't the safest or nicest of places. Sure all areas have their good and bad sections but these areas are alot more bad than good. Drugs are a huge problem. And poverty.

Respected Contributor

Never bought it for one second. I Want to know what happened to the go fund me money. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )