Valued Contributor

Kittykat, I called you but for some reason couldn't leave a message. You're right she's resting in the Lord's arms. 

I hope she knows how much she'll be missed, by us all and her dear sister. 

Mr Lucky is doing great, her sister and I laughed about how he had a great momma bear now a papa bear.

A went for a long walk reflecting on our longggg conversation LoL

She loved to talk, our laughs, cry's and frustrating.

Go in peace our bestie Showme ♥️

Respected Contributor

@Grand Happy wrote:

Kittykat, I called you but for some reason couldn't leave a message. You're right she's resting in the Lord's arms. 

I hope she knows how much she'll be missed, by us all and her dear sister. 

Mr Lucky is doing great, her sister and I laughed about how he had a great momma bear now a papa bear.

A went for a long walk reflecting on our longggg conversation LoL

She loved to talk, our laughs, cry's and frustrating.

Go in peace our bestie Showme ♥️

@Grand Happy....hey sweet pea.  This is indeed a sad day knowing our friend Showme has passed.  But, we are all thankful that she is in the Lord's arms and she is with her loving Dad once again and no longer in pain.  I am so glad you are staying in touch with Showme's sister, bless her heart also.  We all loved Showme....even though at times we aggravated each other here on the thread and on the phone, she knew she was loved and we knew it too.  Bless her heart.  We will miss her dearly.

Respected Contributor

I also emailed @croemer  and let her know. 

I also emailed Benzi (who used to be BabyFran) and she is heart broken also and sends her love and condolescences to all who loved and knew Showme, especially to her sister also. We used to have some great times posting on this board with Showme and all of you. I told Benzi I would post this for her.  

Valued Contributor
I emailed fourpaws, bless her heart she's heartbroken.
This part of life is so hard but having Faith makes us stronger and believe we will be together again ♥️
Honored Contributor

I am so sorry to read of Showme's passing.

May she rest in eternal peace.

Esteemed Contributor

@PamfromCT :

I wanted you to know that ShowMe is with Jesus. 

December 19th 2019   ( Sister's message )

Thank you dooBdoo.   Heart

Respected Contributor

Re: Remember Me/Showme

[ Edited ]

I am so very sorry to hear of ShowMe's passing.

I remember ShowMe for her St. Patrick's Day thread.  She really enjoyed that day and all of the Irish products.

...sending condolences to her family and friends.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Respected Contributor

My condolences to ShowMe's friends and family

Esteemed Contributor

Oh my dear @NAES1, I thank you for letting me know.  My heart is full of sorrow for her loss.  I know she is with Jesus, with her heart full of peace and happiness.  She was such an important contributor here and will certainly be missed.

With appreciation,

Pam

Respected Contributor

My sympathy to ShowMe's friends and to her sister- rest in eternal peace, ShowMe