Honored Contributor

Re: Remember Dr. Sevinor , who was arrested for drug possession ?

I remember Dr Sevenoir quite well, he has or had plastic surgery offices in Miami and in Boston. He has a thick Boston accent. Was on HSN for a few years, always wore his lab coat. He sold a product you apply and it gives you a temp face lift. I remember Amy Morrison would say her Mom loves it.  He was arrested for drug possession, and then was no longer on HSN. I did see him on SHQ over the weekend. 

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just received an e-mail about this! I remember him on HSN. I used to purchase his line smoother (worked great around the eyes for firming) Then they pulled the plug quickly after his arrest. I guess he's rehabilitated himself or ShopHQ is getting desperate for vendors. I would think Dubrow had pushed everyone out by now in the skin care field. I might buy the line smoother again now that it's available (but it seems more expensive now than before!).....

Honored Contributor

He has one product now that is very similar to Plexaderm. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Dr is on HQ now and a caller call in and said when she uses the eye cream it tightens and it looks darker than before and it doesn't look good. The Dr started to explain it has a tint in it and Heather jumped and said oh look at the clock ticking down Dr. It was funny. The hosts always panic. 

Respected Contributor

@MW in Iowa  Doctors DO NOT deserve a 2nd chance.  Being a doctor is a privilege, not a right.  No one forces a doctor to get involved with drugs.  Doctors hold our lives in their hands.  Doctors who are found to have a drug habit should have their licenses to practice permanently revoked.

Frequent Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

He has one product now that is very similar to Plexaderm. 

Yes, that's the line smoother.

Esteemed Contributor

it appears all the rejects end up at ShopHQ.   I can't believe they are still in business

Respected Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

it appears all the rejects end up at ShopHQ.   I can't believe they are still in business

You mean people who are trying to earn a living? Their hosts are much more professional than most of the ones here.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Respected Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

A few years ago. He is now on Shop HQ. He has a TSV . I believe everyone deserves a second chance . And we don't know the details behind the headlines.

Who is he? I've never heard of him.