Respected Contributor

Remember Dr. Sevinor , who was arrested for drug possession ?

A few years ago. He is now on Shop HQ. He has a TSV . I believe everyone deserves a second chance . And we don't know the details behind the headlines.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Remember Dr. Sevinor , who was arrested for drug possession ?

Esteemed Contributor

I have never heard of him, but this thread has certainly piqued my interest.😁 I watch all three major shopping networks, so perhaps I was once familiar with him, but he was not memorable.🤷‍♀️

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

I saw a reference to him having worked at HSN at one time but he was terminated when arrested. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I had to google him. I do remember him after seeing his picture. I don't think he was on HSN for long. I could be wrong. I support second chances too.

Trusted Contributor

In looking him up to see who he is I see all charges were completely dismissed. That’s good to know. 

Esteemed Contributor

Who is he? Never heard of him.

Respected Contributor

I  posted this in beauty forum , because he was a beauty vendor , if you watched any beauty on hsn a few years ago , you probably would recognize him , if he was aquitted he deserves  a second chance , most  people probably would not know of his past on Shop HQ. They took Paula Deen and QVC took Martha Stewart back .

Honored Contributor

Eh. Crack cocaine? Has he been through treatment? I only give second chances when a person has demonstrated over time that they have changed and are unlikely to do it again.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

How about Joe Esposito of silver fame?  He was arrested for marijuana sales I believe.  That is now legal in my state.  So I'd be happy to see him again if he could find someone to bankroll him.