Honored Contributor

Wow, had no idea his age, he and kathie lee were great together.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor

As a young mother, I watched him and Kathie Lee every day. Even though not unexpected when one is almost 89, this one makes me a bit sad. 

Honored Contributor

Just a day or two ago, I watched him in a couple of Hot In Cleveland episodes.   On GET TV.

He was such an energetically 'living forever' personality.

Sending heartfelt thoughts to Joy and his entire family and friends. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle , thanks for posting.  I always liked him.  A tip of the hat to what appeared to be a life well lived.  LM

Respected Contributor

Saw the news about Regis when  flipping channels.  He was so entertaining, and told the best show biz stories.  He'll sure be missed.

Honored Contributor

His age of 89 surprised me. I would have guessed he was much younger. 

Respected Contributor

This is sad news. I know this is going to be hard on Kathie Lee, they remained close friends long after their show.  

Life-long friends are a true blessing! He had such a wonderful legacy!

Respected Contributor

He was a great entertainer. He was smart, witty and pleasant. You don't see those qualities in a lot of celebrities.

Honored Contributor

I always enjoyed Regis on the morning show and on Millionaire.  He was such a quick wit.  And how appropriate that he died on Friday - giving Live with Kelly and Ryan the whole weekend to work on a tribute show.  Great timing - I'd have expected no less.

Honored Contributor

RIP, Regis!!  You were one of a kind and a class act!!  I enjoyed Regis the most with Kathie Lee.  My husband and I were fortunate to get tickets to show once when we visited NYC.  What fun!  Very sad to hear of his passing.  I wonder if he will be buried at Notre Dame which he loved!

Thanks for the memories......