Trusted Contributor

Regarding a new forum board(s) that someone might make

Please post the name or names of the groups here. I'd like to join.  Thank you. Man HappySmiley Happy

Contributor

Re: Regarding a new forum board(s) that someone might make

I would like to join too.

Honored Contributor

There is talk of a new place on ProBoards for us to go, No news just yet about it.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Trusted Contributor

@CherryHugs . Ok. I just read that there is a new qvc board at Delphi Forums. I joined and posted two messages but can't find them!

Honored Contributor

@newjersey 

Go to Delphiforum.com, in the search field on the main page type in 'Wisteria Lane' and you're there!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

@KingstonsMom , yes, thanks just joined.  Posted two replies but don't see them there.

Esteemed Contributor

@newjersey   after you posted did you log off then sign back in?  If not try that.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Trusted Contributor

@CherryHugs wrote:

There is talk of a new place on ProBoards for us to go, No news just yet about it.

I just started a thread on forming a committee. If the troops don't rally and quickly it's not going to  work. Time is of the essence here. 

Honored Contributor

@newjersey,   in addition to Delphiforums, there is the TCM (Turner Classic Movies) Forums.   Even though it's at a movie channel site, you have the ability to post on virtually any topic of your choosing.

I also like that it is a fairly established site that's been around for awhile.  You can join by giving your email address and a password of your own making.  Fast and easy. 

The non-movie discussions can go under their "General Discussions" category,   or their "Off-Topic" category.

If interested, you can investigate by googling TCM Forums.

There's more discussion on this over on TV and Movies, under "Another Social Media Alternative for Us Update".

Trusted Contributor

@Marp , no I didn't do that. Thanks for the help.  Do we have to log off and then back on again every time we post?