Honored Contributor

@Lynnlu wrote:

OMG!! You people need to get a life!! So many nasty remarks!! Shame on you!! What jealously!!

Glad you aren't being critical!  LOL!!!!

Respected Contributor

@tansy I have some of her cookbooks. What recipes have you used that you like so well?

Respected Contributor

I watch all of her shows.....my cooking style is very much like her's but I watch mainly for her lifestyle. Even though they are extremely privileged ,

the children are all expected to WORK from an early age. Our kids (and grands) were raised the same way. 

Her facial features are very odd and I think she has to be really careful with her hair and makeup. 

Honored Contributor

@Danky wrote:

I watch all of her shows.....my cooking style is very much like her's but I watch mainly for her lifestyle. Even though they are extremely privileged ,

the children are all expected to WORK from an early age. Our kids (and grands) were raised the same way. 

Her facial features are very odd and I think she has to be really careful with her hair and makeup. 

Yes, the kids work. The ranch has been passed down through the family for decades. If it is expected to stay in the family, the kids need to know how to run it. I wouldn't expect any less than any family that has a business to be passed down.

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

She has the money to take off,go to a spa, vacation,buy the best skincare,not concerned.

OMG that land her husband owns!!!!!  Acres and acres of prime land.  That's real wealth.  Something paper money does not have over time.  But land does.  I bet she's a billionair several times over just on the worth of that land.
Honored Contributor

I thought I read that she opened a new restaurant too.  She's a busy little bee.  I wonder if a cute bob might be more fitting now for her busy schedule?  

Honored Contributor

@tansy wrote:

@Citrine1 wrote:

Beautiful plate @Noel7.  I don't own any of her dinnerware, stemware or cookware (yet), but I appreciate the beauty of it all!  Love looking at all of her pieces.  

Very pretty, @Noel7.  Is it heavy?  I’d like a lighter weight set of dishes other than my Fiestaware.

Hi @tansy

They are heavy.  I've never seen stoneware that isn't heavy, I include Polish stoneware.

Luckily, DH is tall and strong so he can heft them for me when they're in a pile to put on the table.

I've considered looking into getting a set of Corelle for every day, I assume they are a lot lighter weight, maybe not..  I like that one that's simple white with a double red band edge, it reminds me of old fashioned diners. 

Honored Contributor

@Dusty1 wrote:

@tansy I have some of her cookbooks. What recipes have you used that you like so well?

Hi @Dusty1

I only have one of her cookbooks, the Holiday book.  Love that.  Do you have a favorite of Ree's books?

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

I thought I read that she opened a new restaurant too.  She's a busy little bee.  I wonder if a cute bob might be more fitting now for her busy schedule?  

She does have a restaurant, I saw it on an online video, you might be able to google for it.

@qualitygal

Honored Contributor

@tansy

What are your favorite recipes of hers that you make?

Inquiring minds want to know Woman Very Happy