Trusted Contributor

Like I said, people are grumpy because of the heat.  Have a great rest of the evening, y'all.

Honored Contributor

@kjae wrote:
Re: Rediculous
@Moonchilde wrote:

When someone goes on a rant about something being RIDiculous, it rather loses its impact if RIDiculous is spelled incorrectly. Just sayin'...

Oh please, everyone knew what she meant, it was probably a typo. The spelling doesn't take away from the fact that she is right about the shipping. Is the heat making everyone extra nasty ?!

Think you are right, it must be the heat. I tried to support OP and say she can have her opinion and I got a response to that!

Oh my goodness, imagine that! You posted supportively and...and you got...a RESPONSE! The nerve!

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

@MyGirlsMom wrote:

Here's another thought; has anyone seen the OP return?  Perhaps the "typo" was an 'on purpose' to have an interesting discussion. Woman Wink

That's always a possibility around here, but in looking at the OP's previous posts, I doubt it.

Honored Contributor

@sparklestar I try to use correct spelling but my iPad loves to make me look like a bad speller and sometime even crazy.I was typing to my son as I was traveling through a town called Ladysmith and my iPad changed it up to ladies itch...and my son said whaaaat?

Esteemed Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

@MyGirlsMom wrote:

Here's another thought; has anyone seen the OP return?  Perhaps the "typo" was an 'on purpose' to have an interesting discussion. Woman Wink

That's always a possibility around here, but in looking at the OP's previous posts, I doubt it.

Hi!

It always amazes me when newbies come to CC to make a complaint and not the suggestion box or q talk.

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Honored Contributor

@MyGirlsMom wrote:

@Moonchilde wrote:

@MyGirlsMom wrote:

Hi!

It always amazes me when newbies come to CC to make a complaint and not the suggestion box or q talk.

It amazes me when one of their earliest posts is a complaint, period. 

One can ask a questions, and one can even express an opinion, but to jump in with both feet and do the whole "ridiculous", exclamation points!! thing and not realize that the world of internet forums is not all cotton candy & unicorns and puppies, is very...short-sighted.

QVC Customer Care

Let's just blame it on the heat...this thread is closed for commenting!