Honored Contributor

I prefer the lemon. I actually threw out the red velvet oreos...

They weren't worth the calories!

Respected Contributor

I looked and looked for them and before you knew it, Valentine's Day was gone. Looked at Kroger, CVS, Walgreen's, Albertson's and Walmart. Nada. Zip. Zero. Disappointed. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor
On 2/24/2015 pommom said:

I looked and looked for them and before you knew it, Valentine's Day was gone. Looked at Kroger, CVS, Walgreen's, Albertson's and Walmart. Nada. Zip. Zero. Disappointed. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

They had a lot of them at Target.

You didn't miss much though, IMO!

Super Contributor

Are they just regular Oreos with a lot of red dye in them, or do they taste different from the others?

Honored Contributor
On 2/24/2015 RainCityGirl said:

Are they just regular Oreos with a lot of red dye in them, or do they taste different from the others?

The filling is supposed to taste like cream cheese. No way, IMO. It tastes like chemicals.

They aren't very chocolate tasting either.

Just a lot of sweet.

Respected Contributor

Oh great, I found them this morning and bought 3 packages for Mr. kdgn. He really likes red velvet cake and I was hoping these would be similar!!

Esteemed Contributor
On 2/23/2015 sylviahomeatlast said:

i like blonde Oreos

Me too!!! They don't make my teeth black ( I still like regular Oreos also!!

Respected Contributor
There are coming out with smores flavor next. I tried the red velvet ones. The cream cheese flavor in the middle is good and the cookie smells like red velvet, but thats where me liking it stops. The cookie isnt that great. If your hubby likes red velvet, try Blue Bunny Red Velvet ice cream! It is best red velvet anything ive tried that isnt my mom's made from scratch cake. Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor
Thumbs down from me.
Esteemed Contributor

I never liked the original Oreos as a kid so probably will not try. I have tried the lemon and will buy them every once in a while. Not often. I do use Oreo's when making the dessert called ""dirt"".