Honored Contributor

Re: Recommendations Made to Israeli Government for Staged Reopen of Israeli Economy

Notice how this thread inevitably shifted from Israel to US politics and current events. Not condemning, just noticing.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Recommendations Made to Israeli Government for Staged Reopen of Israeli Economy

@ms traditional wrote:

@tansy wrote:

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@ms traditional   "We" means those over 60 considered now in the most susceptible age group for contracting/dying from the virus. 

I'm one of the "we" you are referring to.  I will not break my quarantine until there is a COVID vaccine I can afford available. 

It's not just the cost of a possible vaccine but if there will be enough for all of us.

also we know now there are at least 3 strains infecting us here in U S  so not sure which vaccine will cover what.  i'll feel better when we get results of drugs being tested for treatment -  dying to know how they treated Boris Johnson.

@ms traditional wrote:

@tansy wrote:

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@ms traditional   "We" means those over 60 considered now in the most susceptible age group for contracting/dying from the virus. 

I'm one of the "we" you are referring to.  I will not break my quarantine until there is a COVID vaccine I can afford available. 

It's not just the cost of a possible vaccine but if there will be enough for all of us.

also we know now there are at least 3 strains infecting us here in U S  so not sure which vaccine will cover what.  i'll feel better when we get results of drugs being tested for treatment -  dying to know how they treated Boris Johnson.

No need to know,  and 99.9 of the rest of the world will not be affforded Health Care like that.

Respected Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

Notice how this thread inevitably shifted from Israel to US politics and current events. Not condemning, just noticing.

@Porcelain yes i noticed.  but actually i posted info on Israeli recommendations because i think ideas from everywhere on how to do this are helpful - from different states, different countries, etc.  we're all in uncharted territory.