Super Contributor

Re: Recommendation please: Tart Warmer and Tarts

Thanks so much for the recommendation!  Off to Walmart tomorrow!

Esteemed Contributor

Big Lots

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@srgtdj. ~~ Another vote for Better Homes & Gardens,

The vanilla cookie by BH&G is wonderful.  Anyone who comes into my home always says "it smells so good in here!"  Good price too!

I have tried many of the pricier brands, but the best bang for your buck IMO, was above mentionedSmiley Happy  Hope you give it a go!

ETA, just saw your post, hooray!  I tend to smell all the ones that have an appealing name😊

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

For me Yankee. I have had two of the large jar candle warmers from them for about 10 years. I had saved a few candle jars from years back when I used to burn candles and I melt the votives or a tart in the empty jar inside the warmer and it goes forever. I grab my tarts and votives from the mega sale twice a year at the yankee store in january and July when they are 50 cents a piece. So i walk out with a shopping bag full and yes they are very fragrant

Honored Contributor

All electric warmers are pretty much the same thing; a light placed within a vessel that will hold the wax tart or home fragrance oil.  I bought some from Joy Mangano/HSN a couple of years ago that I like.  The part the holds the wax tart is a small dish that sits on top of the base.  IMO, that makes it easier to discard the spent wax.  Any that clings to the dish can be wiped off with a paper towel as long as the dish is still warm.  As for the actual tarts, you can get any you like.  The supermarket I go to sells Yankee.  I've also ordered from the Yankee and Bath and Body Works sites.  

Esteemed Contributor

We love the yankee candle scentsy warmer. They are in a cup so you can change scents whenever you want. Wait until there is a sale like 25 ofd 50 or 50 off 100. Then stock up.

Honored Contributor

I highly recommend Pure Integrity  (.com) both for their candles AND melts.  They are a family owned business that makes high quality soy products.  They are the ONLY melts I will use.  Clean, excellent throw of scent.

I have tried the lesser expensive from Walmart and they were a HUGE NO for me!

For a burner, I would recommend Scentys (.com) for the warmers.  I LOVE the one I have.  It has the removable dish which is so easy to remove the melt as others have mentioned.  High quality warmer.

Regular Contributor

Another vote for Better homes and gardens wax melts that i found at Walmart. They have a huge variety and are cheap and smell great for a long time! 

Honored Contributor

Walmart has a great selection of Tart Warmers for reasonable prices, and they also have Better Home and Garden Tarts, that are much better than I thought they would be. The are very reasonable and smell wonderful...I also really like Nene's Kitchen Melts for tarts, and have been ordering from her for a very long time, great service and fast shipping. I also really like Cuyahoga's Tarts, they smell wonderful and super fast shipping......Have fun shopping!!!!