Honored Contributor

Recommendation for a QVC item I just got and love

Last week, on a whim, I ordered H208159, the On the Go belt free pouch by Lori Greiner. It came yesterday. I love it. 

I walk in the mornings, indoors, and I always take my purse with me as I can see it, where I've set it down, the entire time I walk. But, I'd really rather not be bothered with taking it. This thing is great. It's small, but holds my phone, license and insurance card and money if I wanted.  It's small. That's about all it will hold. 

It's like a fanny pack but more updated and doesn't stick out and isn't bulky. If you're interested, take a look at the video for it. As I said, I ordered it on a whim and I think I'm going to get a lot of use out of it. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Super Contributor

Re: Recommendation for a QVC item I just got and love

I ordered the GILI one in blue camo & I love it as well!  I do a lot of outside work w my dog & a purse just doesn't cut it. 

Its so so great when you take a chance on something & it meets or exceeds expectations!  Happy to hear you are loving your On the Go pouch.  

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh

I'm so glad you mentioned this pouch!  I did watch the video as you suggested. I think it might be perfect for my daughter, especially when she goes to the farmer's market Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

@gidgetgh

I'm so glad you mentioned this pouch!  I did watch the video as you suggested. I think it might be perfect for my daughter, especially when she goes to the farmer's market

@Noel7- it's very secure. The magnets are strong. No way is that coming off and you have the extra security as the back part is tucked in your pants. 

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

@gidgetgh

I'm so glad you mentioned this pouch!  I did watch the video as you suggested. I think it might be perfect for my daughter, especially when she goes to the farmer's market

@Noel7- it's very secure. The magnets are strong. No way is that coming off and you have the extra security as the back part is tucked in your pants. 

It sounds great @gidgetgh  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gidgetgh wrote:

Last week, on a whim, I ordered H208159, the On the Go belt free pouch by Lori Greiner. It came yesterday. I love it. 

I walk in the mornings, indoors, and I always take my purse with me as I can see it, where I've set it down, the entire time I walk. But, I'd really rather not be bothered with taking it. This thing is great. It's small, but holds my phone, license and insurance card and money if I wanted.  It's small. That's about all it will hold. 

It's like a fanny pack but more updated and doesn't stick out and isn't bulky. If you're interested, take a look at the video for it. As I said, I ordered it on a whim and I think I'm going to get a lot of use out of it. 

Here's my question after reading some of the reviews plus I noticed there are two sizes now being sold...if you wear this with blue jeans do the magnets hold?  According to the reviews some are saying no.  Also, some are saying that if they bend over it falls out but I guess their waistband might gap too much..yet the magnets claim to be strong.  

My other concern is the larger size was made to hold bigger smartphones yet people wrote that no, it doesn't.  

I think this new type of fanny pack is a super idea but I do have doubts that it will work for me unfortunately. 

Honored Contributor

I love these!  I get mine from an online place called Purseonality.  They're called Hipsters or Hip Sisters.  I wear them daily when I go on the beach (they can get wet!).

Mine are black with neon colored zippers, so they can match sneakers, tops, sunglasses, even nail polish!

Perfect for a phone, my house key, a tissue, lip balm and I carry tiny tubes of spf from my derms office.

Honored Contributor

@truffle wrote:

@gidgetgh wrote:

Here's my question after reading some of the reviews plus I noticed there are two sizes now being sold...if you wear this with blue jeans do the magnets hold?  According to the reviews some are saying no.  Also, some are saying that if they bend over it falls out but I guess their waistband might gap too much..yet the magnets claim to be strong.  

My other concern is the larger size was made to hold bigger smartphones yet people wrote that no, it doesn't.  

I think this new type of fanny pack is a super idea but I do have doubts that it will work for me unfortunately. 

@truffle- I wear mine with jeans and it's fine. No way is it coming off. I have an iPhone 6 and there is room to spare. I don't know of course, but I think a lot of the reviews are really referring to the original pouch which was smaller. 

Maybe I wear my jeans tighter around the waist than some people, but the magnets are strong. There is no way that it would come off if I bend over. No way.  It doesn't even move. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks gidgetgh!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

@truffle wrote:

@gidgetgh wrote:

@truffle- I wear mine with jeans and it's fine. No way is it coming off. I have an iPhone 6 and there is room to spare. I don't know of course, but I think a lot of the reviews are really referring to the original pouch which was smaller. 

Maybe I wear my jeans tighter around the waist than some people, but the magnets are strong. There is no way that it would come off if I bend over. No way.  It doesn't even move. 

Oops, I must be thinking of something different than what your talking about.  I didn't look it up.  whoops.

Mine are black spandex belts that you step into and wear right below your waist.  They have zippered pockets that you can put money, credit cards, phone, etc. in and be hands free.

I wear them with black yoga pants or black capris and they blend right in and you can't tell I'm even wearing it.

Your's sounds like a good idea too, Enjoy!