Respected Contributor

Recent RYKA TSV.. Zero.quality.

[ Edited ]

Loved the pink color so I ordered. Never again. I do not know how Q could sell such a cheap, poorly made product. I wear a size 6. Always no matter what the shoe. I have no foot issues. The 6 is too big and the shoe fabric stretches like a pair of sweat pants.These shoes are something you would find in a bargain bin for $5.

This product is an insult to a Q customer.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Recent RYKA TSV.. Zero.quality.

@ellaphant 

THanks for sharing your review. I almost ordered them but decided not to since I prefer to see the shoes in the store.

Many companies are making  all this light weight shoes with little structure, then they put a  sholls type shoe insert to say they have an arch support .

I was so amazed that Vionic had $99 shoes that were sandals at that price

Honored Contributor

I have the ryka knit slip ons, i really like them, look at the reviews

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

I bought the white and the green.  Glad that I did. I like them a lot.  Everyone is different.  They work for me.  Sorry you are unhappy with your ryka purchase @ellaphant 

Super Contributor

@ellaphant 

Same thing here. I have several pairs of Ryka and love them, but this one is a big NO. The length was fine but the width of the shoe was awful. I ordered the 8 Medium and it was like I received a 8 XXX wide width. Like you said, never again.

Trusted Contributor

@ellaphant   Completely agree with you!  The pair I ordered arrived today and they'll be going to the post office for a return.  They are so huge and wide that they flop on my feet when I walk.  The thin fabric top is like wearing a sock with a sneaker bottom.  

As I write this, 31 out of the 33 reviews posted so far all say the shoe is way too big and too wide.  The last pair of leather Rykas I ordered a couple of months ago ran short and narrow so had to exchange that pair.  Now this new pair fits the opposite way.  Can't seem to win with this brand so I think I'm done trying.  😕

Respected Contributor

Sad to hear that Ryka's quality has gone down so much just like so many other brands Q sells. I have three pair of Rykas and they are all exellent quality, but I have had them a couple of years. I also know when Q says "exclusive to QVC" about a color or style of a famours brand, it usually means it's made with lower quality materials, etc.

Frequent Contributor

Ryka used to be my go to brand.  I loved the wide toe box and insoles.  Something happened at the company in the past year or two.  The new shoes are all cheap and sizing is off.  Within months I went from a solid 10 to an 11 wide.  The shoes have become very tight at the instep of the foot almost to the point of making it difficult to put the shoe on.  The insoles are paper thin compared to older styles with thick cushioning.  Very disappointing.  I figure Ryka is cutting corners like every other corp.  

Respected Contributor

I have other Ryka shoes so I ordered 2 pair in 8W.  Way too big.  So I sent them back to exchange for 71/2 M.  Received one pair in 8M - wrong size and still way too big.  Returned them.  Still waiting for other 71/2 M.  If they send another 8 or if the 71/2M is still too big - will return them too.

Terrible quality control.

Honored Contributor

I have never cared for Ryka.  I bought a pair years ago when they were a TSV.  For me they were an odd fit so I never took a chance on them again.