Honored Contributor

Received today the first of my missing packages from before Christmas

Today I received a silver bracelet from JTV I was supped to have received Dec 12th.  Over 20 some days late.  After it was 15 days late, I called JTV, told them I had not received it.  They said they were going to send me a claim form that I had to sign (thankfully not notarized) and malled back.  They also sent me a replacement bracelets with no charge on it.  I'm supposed to get that on January 5.  We'll see if I get it then.  If I do, I will have to return it.  I'll hold on to the claim form for the gold pendant in case I don't receive by....February? I don't know.  I don't want JTV sending & returning items. 

The second package shipped a little later was a 14k gold pendant.  Now that was expensive!  But like the other, it disappeared in the black hole of the U.S. Post Office.  Still have not received it.  I am hopeful.  I know I will get a replacement, but it still was expensive.

As for the claim.  I hope I get it.  Not only packages were late, but the mail in the area I live does not arrive everyday.  It's usually every other day.  And someitmes does not deliver till three days in a row has passed.  This was during the month of December.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Received today the first of my missing packages from before Christmas

[ Edited ]

@songbird I still have six packages floating in USPS limbo.  The first package was shipped 12/8 and have not gotten any updates since 12/12 ....I have no idea where it is.  Four of my packages are for Etsy customers.  I plan on filing a claim through USPS for "missing packages" this week.

ETA:  The mail came today...Sunday!.. and three packages arrived...(Amazon) one was one of the six packages that had been very late.

I'm still waiting for the other five to arrive...four for my Etsy customers.

Honored Contributor

I received my package today (1/2/2021), which was mailed on December 12 from two states away.

Respected Contributor

today i recieved my color street christmas nails that were stuck at the USPS since december 18th.  good.  just in time for next christmas. 

Honored Contributor

With its huge backlog of undelivered packages, it's going to take the USPS several weeks to clear them out, probably most of January.  I'm waiting until it's safe to mail a package.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

With its huge backlog of undelivered packages, it's going to take the USPS several weeks to clear them out, probably most of January.  I'm waiting until it's safe to mail a package.

Exactly!  I won't dare mail anything out till Spring. the way things are going. Safer bet with UPS and even FedEx.  But COVID19 will still be around past the end of 2021.  No happy New Year.  More of the same. It's take longer to vaccinated everyone. Wish it was Happy New Year 2023

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I once ordered some essential oils from new york shop.  I am in california. I ordered them for mothers day.  By june they had not come.  The company asked me to wait a week or two more, then they sent replacement.  They were a small company, andaskedif i ever received it to mail back.

you wont believe this but over a year later it appeared on my doorstep.   The postmark was the june before, no other stamps.  The box was battered, but nothing missing or ruined.  Since the postman delivered it I asked him about it.  He had no clue, none  and was as surprised as I was.  His guess was it was in some dead file  he thought it was lost in new york, found and sent out 

Honored Contributor

I'll consider myself lucky that with the exception of a book that seems a bit slow to arrive, everything I ordered got here reasonably expeditiously EXCEPT an item ordered from QVC. Delivery, however, wasn't the problem in this instance. Availability was. Apparently, it took them twelve days to figure out they didn't have the item available to send, even though it was clearly in stock when the order was placed. After waiting since before mid-December when the item was ordered, they finally sent me an email on Christmas Day saying that maybe I'd get it and maybe I wouldn't. I was neither amused nor impressed with their bumbling handling of this order.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

I have 2 pending that were supposed to arrive before Christmas but they weren’t gifts. I just took advantage of sale price and free shipping. 

I ordered luggage from Macy’s On the 26th should arrive on the 5th. 

Honored Contributor

Just found out that JTV sends directly through the Post Office.  They don't use the UPS/innovatations system QVC and ShopHQ use.