Honored Contributor

Recall of Hillshire Farms Smoked Sausage. May be contaminated with extraneous materials.

[ Edited ]
Spoiler

https://tools.cdc.gov/podcasts/download.asp?m=316422&c=736659

Below is quoted from the USDA page for this recall. There is more information on the page as well as exact photos and printed info on packages to look for.

WASHINGTON, Sept. 2, 2023 - Hillshire Brands Company, a St. Joseph, Mo. establishment, is recalling approximately 15,876 pounds of blended meat and poultry smoked sausage products that may be contaminated with extraneous materials, specifically bone fragments, the U.S. Department of Agriculture's Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS) announced today.

The ready-to-eat blended meat and poultry smoked sausage items were produced on June 14, 2023. The following products are subject to recall [view labels]:

• 14-oz. cryovac package containing one rope of "HILLSHIRE FARM SMOKED SAUSAGE MADE WITH PORK, TURKEY, BEEF" with lot codes in the form of the establishment number, line number and time of production in hours:minutes:seconds, "EST. 756A 20 19:00:00 through 21:59:59 and EST. 756A 21 19:00:00 through 21:59:59" and use by date of "Nov 11 23" printed on the front of the package.

The products subject to recall bear establishment number "EST. 756A" printed on the front of the package. These items were shipped to retail stores in California, Maryland, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Virginia.

Honored Contributor

Re: Recall of Hillshire Farms Smoked Sausage. May be contaminated with extraneous materials.

[ Edited ]

IMG_3100.jpeg
This is just a random photo of the product. It is not the exact photo you can see when you press View Labels in the OP above. The pixels for that photo were too big for me to post. That View Labels in the OP photos are the most accurate. This is just to give you a aivk idea what product they are referring to. 

SORRY, I must have accidentally touched the spoiler icon and I have no idea how to remove it.