Highlighted
Honored Contributor

If you can recommend a good thermometer, either electronic or touchless or both I'd appreciate it. I'd also like to buy from Amazon so it could get here ASAP. There's just too many thermometers for sale. It's so hard to find which ones are accurate and not junk. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Rec for a good thermometer.

@Mindy D wrote:

If you can recommend a good thermometer, either electronic or touchless or both I'd appreciate it. I'd also like to buy from Amazon so it could get here ASAP. There's just too many thermometers for sale. It's so hard to find which ones are accurate and not junk. 

@Mindy D 

For body temperature or weather conditions?

Honored Contributor

If for your body tempeature, Back Your Hero dot com has a good one, No-touch Infrared that I recommend.  I don't buy those kinds of products from Amazon as I have been fooled on electronics, etc., from them too many times. But I do get other things from them.

Valued Contributor

I have the iHealth no touch infrared thermometer. I *think* it's currently $24.99 on Amazon, or can be purchased directly through iHealth.

Its very accurate and have had no issues with it, so would recommend.

Respected Contributor

We just bought the Berrcom Non Contact Infrared Digital Thermometer a few months ago. And it has been working just fine.  My husband had to measure himself everymorning before work, so this thermometer has come in handy. I just checked Amazon, it is on sale for only $10 and change.  I think we paid a lot more than that.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi, @Mindy D !  We bought the touch less thermometer from Vicks; got it at Costco.you can scroll the pic to see the device itself.  ETA: only showed half of the photo when I when to post.

E934AB02-92C3-4931-A055-72D35B401775.jpeg