Honored Contributor

Rec Bath & Bodyworks men’s fragrance

If you have smelled or bought men's fragrances at B & B, is there a mans fragrance you recommend? I'd like to order a gift for my husband. I see names such as Teakwood, Graphite, and more. Has anyone here smelled any of their scents for men? Strong scents are fine as long as the scent smells good.

Valued Contributor

Re: Rec Bath & Bodyworks men’s fragrance

Hi Mindy D.My friend loves the teakwood for her husband.We were talking just recent & she said reminded her of the Eternity fragrance by CK.Seemed that was the go to for men back then.
I use Mineral in body cream cause I like the smell & also Atlantic in hand sanitizer .Not too overwhelming.
Goid luck!
Valued Contributor

@Mindy D   I asked my nephew a little while ago and his favorite is called "Freshwater" at BBW. 

For cologne he prefers Light Blue. 

hope that helps Smiley Happy

Whatever gets you through the night; it's alright, it's alright. It's your money or your life; it's alright, it's alright---John Lennon
Super Contributor

@Mindy D - my DH likes Into the Night.  He originally used the hand sanitizer and really liked it, so just bought the fragrance.💗

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

My husband's favorite is "Ocean" -- he buys the body spray and shower gel whenever he gets a coupon!

(Oh, and I like it too.... hubba hubba)

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt