Honored Contributor

Rebate/Cash Back Services...

I understand they can't offer the high % off all of the time...but wouldn't it be nice if they shared when the high % off ends? 

I try to guess...end of the weekend, or just one day, etc, but I'm never right. It's never the same either...and all intentional I'm sure.

It is what it is...

Honored Contributor

Re: Rebate/Cash Back Services...

Some of them do share that info, often it may say last day or ends in 2 days, etc

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Some of them do share that info, often it may say last day or ends in 2 days, etc

@Shelbelle  Now that I think about it, the service I used I think there were a few times over several years, it was mentioned for '3 days', but overall, 95% of the time, I search for the end date and none is available. It is rare for me.

Does your rebate/cash back service show the end date all the time, or just once in awhile?

Respected Contributor

I find that I will look at the sites I use prior to a purchase to see if it's worthwhile or not to even use it. If they are only offering 1 or 2 % then I don't even bother and simply make the purchase. I don't tend to worry about the end date of the % off as that isn't what is driving my purchase. By that I mean I'm planning on making the purchase regardless and the % offered is a "bonus." That's just how I look at it.

Honored Contributor

I look at Rakuten 100% off the time before making a purchase and always go through them regardless of the amount of the cash back. It all adds up.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

I am not loyal to one site, I use whoever is offering me the most for my hard earned money each and every purchase. I use Mr Rebates, Extrabux, Be Frugal, Rakuten, Top Cashback and RetailMeNot.