Respected Contributor

Re: Reba McEntire and husband breaking up!

[ Edited ]

It's a shame.  To stay together 26 years is a real accomplishment these days, so it's sad to hear that they're ending the marriage. 

I also heard that Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale are calling it quits.  They just had their third son less than two years ago.  Very sad.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor

@151949 wrote:

I am pretty certain that I remember that he was married to someone else and she came along and broke up that marriage. Karma? At any rate - once a cheater , always a cheater.

First I have ever heard of this and I have been a fan back to the early 80's. 

Sad to hear the news about her marriage regardless of how they came to be a couple.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

He was married for 13 years previously and had 3 children,  One of which is married to Kelly Clarkson.  None of us know what broke up that marriage, but at least he stayed close to his kids and took care of them.  He's Kelly's manager, and producer for Blake Shelton.  His son with Reba is a race car driver.  Sounds like he is real busy doing his thing, and Reba is busy touring, has a clothing and shoe line with Dillards, and is soon putting out a new makeup line.  Their paths probably seldom cross.

Respected Contributor

Sorry to hear, I love Reba and wish them the best.