Esteemed Contributor

While not being among the smart of the human race, I am smart enough to know a ruse when I see it and/or hear it. This has absolutely zero to do with politics, and everything to being led to think "things will be better and more fun". I love/loved seeing many of the technological advancements and being an integral part of them since the 1950's, I also know enough about technology to be able to decipher an "upgrade" from a ruse. Not being an insider on the "upgrade", I first wonder about the why? Secondarily, I wonder at what level the decision to "upgrade?" went in the decision making. Most of us know the history of The Trojan Horse, and what seems to have been perpetuated here to me, has a striking resemblence. Since nobody seems to be able to answer me as to why I can no longer use my long held, and only "nic", I will sign off here typing it now.----------hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Trusted Contributor

John you hit the nail right on the head!!!!!!!!!!! 

Esteemed Contributor

you will be missed .Please stay ,you have helped so many here

Honored Contributor

Oh John ... It's so good to see you.  Glad you came back to enjoy this fun.  LOL  Now we need to get them to add a SPORTS forum back so that we can discuss the important stuff.  Hope you, Cindy and all are doing okay.  Don't let this change over get your BP up.  YOu'll always be hckynut to us.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Have you spoken to anyone about getting your nic back, hckynut?  That would frustrate me, too.  I think you should give this place a bit longer to fall into place.  

On the upside look at my readable ipad font Smiley Happy

Wish I could quote though...

Esteemed Contributor

MalteseMomma, I am not talking about leaving and I really appreciate your comment. If and when I leave this BB, I can assure you it will not be of my choosing. I apologize if this looked like a farewell thread as that was/is not my intent.------------hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Super Contributor

So sad that the Q's new forum format has ruined your day.   Sleep on it, and please return soon!

Respected Contributor

You've hit the nail on the head, John!  However,  all the people you help will still be needing you!  If you don't post here any more, the BAD GUYS will have won!

undercover cutie.jpg

See No Evil!!!

Valued Contributor

Hi Hckynut,

If you e-mail us at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com we can look into that for you and see if we can get your old nickname back. Smiley Happy

Brittany 

Respected Contributor

who are the bad guys?

If you can't fix what's broken, you'll go insane ~ Max
Look, I don’t like the taste of broccoli, but it doesn’t get tastier if you call it “Broccoli!”!
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling. ~ Eames