Respected Contributor

Re: Really weird mixed bag day

WoW, you make me feel like I need "old people's transport"

i don't have a Fire Stick, didnt even know there was such a thing, I knew about Alexa but I swear she's not coming into my house.

Now I feel really really really old.

Honored Contributor

we have been with the hartford with AARP for many many years and never had a lick of problem even when we came out one day and saw that someone had hit my husbands parked car in our little park spot outside the front of our house. My husband hit a baby deer several yrs ago. He reported it asap, hartford came out to his job and checked it out. car was repaired. 

our policies are sent to us on time. 

wow, that is really bad that you have had such bad service from aarp hartford insurance.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@2blonde wrote:

I actually have an insurance agent that I can call anytime I need to make a change on my insurance or ask a question.  Their office is only a few miles away and I have both my auto and home insurance with them (Erie Insurance).  I've never purchased insurance through a website.  What is the insurance company name that you have?

@2blonde

this is exactly why we have an insurance BROKER, rather than one that is with just one company. i could call him today and he could switch our insurance in one hour if i wanted to. we have erie also and love the rates. switched over from nationwide for cheaper rates and better coverage.

i also recommend a place that has good happy hour drinks. it always lifts my spirits. LOL.....just took my mom and she had hers and i had my hendricks and tonic, extra limes. it almost always makes a bad day better. Smiley Wink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@excpa Just got back from dinner with friends.  Had a Manhattan before dinner.  All is well!

Spoiler
Smiley LOL

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I fully sympathize.  Some days just have gremlins.  Those days usually have crown and coke too!  😇 

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45  I've been with Erie Insurance since I was first married in 1967!  (It was my husband's insurance company.)  The marriage only lasted 6 years, but I stayed with Erie my whole life.  I never have found a reason to switch.  P.S.  It's still the same agency.........the son took it over!

Laura loves cats!