Esteemed Contributor

Really do like Antonella's presentations

I am really enjoying Antonella's presentation of Bob Mackie clothing!! Bob and Antonella seem to get along well and complement each other. He explains item and she adds her thoughts on the item! There is no pretense with Antonella. There are no histrionics nor unnecessary babble. Good show!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Really do like Antonella's presentations

I cannot stand it when she (and a couple of other hosts) say "yeah, yeah, yeah" in answer to a vendor's comment.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

I'm not a big Antonella fan.

Honored Contributor

I thought she was awful with Bob, and she looked like something the cat dragged in. Her pants were 3 - 4 inches too long, and she giggled every time he said something. She does much better with jewelry. Whoever dressed her deserved 40 lashes.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I was disappointed in her presentation also. She seemed to be having a fair amount of difficulty getting the colors straight. I like to watch Bob, but prefer him with some of the other hosts.

Esteemed Contributor

I guess I saw a different show!! Her "giggles' were a reaction to what Bob was saying and I think he was responding to her. I did think she could have worn a better fitting outfit, but I liked the easygoing way they worked together. I have seen Bob get somewhat closed and uptight with other hosts!

Trusted Contributor

Yeah, Bob does close down when he & the host do not click. I like Antonella w/Bob - I think the color issue was because you never know what QVC is going to call something - kiwi or lime or green or ... ? They made no comments on that lovely chiffon top called "teal" - it was a lavender lt blue on my screen, not teal at all. I think she just didn't want to call something the wrong color (as she did w/the pink vs the gray).

Super Contributor

Antonella had surgery about 10 days ago so it was probably her first day back and she didn't have time to prepare. I missed her show, but I like her personality. I enjoy her jewelry shows and her enthusiasm.

Honored Contributor

On 5/19/2014 corita said:

I guess I saw a different show!! Her "giggles' were a reaction to what Bob was saying and I think he was responding to her. I did think she could have worn a better fitting outfit, but I liked the easygoing way they worked together. I have seen Bob get somewhat closed and uptight with other hosts!

LOL. I remember the night when Kirsten said his fabric was like Susan Graver's liquid knit. Uptight? He turned into an ice cube. They weren't doing well before before and then she said that. I found it amusing.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment