Respected Contributor

Re: Real HW of Orange Co.'s Tamra Judge's son

Some of these comments are pretty mean, and we wonder why kids are such bullies..they learn from adults!

Esteemed Contributor

I agree he is a loser and certainly has no interest in working. Wasn't he in some kind of trouble a few seasons back? He told Tamra he would rather go to jail then do community service - can't remember what it involved. Also, where did he meet this new gal? Seems to me like it was online and they got married pretty fast. I think he wants back on RHOOC - probably not a chance now!
Trusted Contributor

@June2 wrote:
He Has been trouble his whole life. Tamra just adds fuel to the fire. She is a mess herself and a terrible Mother. She never led by example. They both deserve on another.

I can't stand her. She has ABSOLUTELY nothing going for her.

Trusted Contributor

@fourpaws56 wrote:

Some of these comments are pretty mean, and we wonder why kids are such bullies..they learn from adults!

The comments about Tamra and her loser son are accurate. Neither of them have ANYTHING to offer.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

What's even more sad to me is that she would take him back.  How many times has this happened in the past when the cops weren't called.  This is what you want your children to see? 

Tamra claimed on last week's show that she did a good job raising him and that after some problems he had straightened out.  I guess she better take back her words and the credit she gave herself for her wonderful parenting.

Tamra also said there is more to this than was reported and all charges were dismissed.  Does she think people are stupid?  All charges were probably dismissed because the baby mama refuses to testify against him.   

Tamra also said that she feels she failed as a Mother to him, and feels responsible for the rouble he gets into.  

Yeah but then she said she saw the man he has become and the father he has become and realized she did a good job.

He had only been a Father for minutes when she said that.  She has no idea if he will be a good Father, only time will tell, and don't good Father's want to support and care for their child?  He isn't doing that, as far as I know.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@fourpaws56 wrote:

Your right and tells so much about them and who THEY are.

Honored Contributor

I can understand Tamra wanting her grandchild in Orange Country, but she's probably going to be in for more than she bargained for if Ryan and his new family move down there.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I can understand Tamra wanting her grandchild in Orange Country, but she's probably going to be in for more than she bargained for if Ryan and his new family move down there.

You've got that right.

I have a feeling if Ryan comes back to town, there will be trouble between Eddie and Tamra....of course, there already appears to be trouble there.

Respected Contributor

If Eddie makes Tamra choose between him or her family, I hope she kicks Eddie to the curb. He doesn't seem to be family oriented at all and will never understand the bond between Mother and Son...I know I would do anything to help my kids,especially now being a grandma..I wish Tamra and Ryan well..

Esteemed Contributor

@fourpaws56 wrote:

If Eddie makes Tamra choose between him or her family, I hope she kicks Eddie to the curb. He doesn't seem to be family oriented at all and will never understand the bond between Mother and Son...I know I would do anything to help my kids,especially now being a grandma..I wish Tamra and Ryan well..

I don't like Eddie. I don't think he is the least bit attractive. IDK what it is about him, but something puts me off.

I don't think he and Tamra are a good match, anyway.

He was probably just rebound from Simon.