Honored Contributor

Real HW of Orange Co.'s Tamra Judge's son

[ Edited ]

A drunken Ryan, was arrested on June 28th for Domestic Violence against his baby's mama!  Tamara bailed him out of jail the same day, she had just gotten back from Greece!

Honored Contributor

Re: Real HW of Orange Co.'s Tamra Judge's son

Real father material that one.............NOT!  I'm not a fan of Eddie Judge but he was on point by insisting he was not going to support Ryan and his huge new found family.

Trusted Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

A drunken Ryan, was arrested on June 28th for Domestic Violence against his baby's mama!  Tamara bailed him out of jail the same day, she had just gotten back from Greece!

Not surprising. He is a MAJOR LOSER, just like his OBNOXIOUS mother.

Esteemed Contributor

Other than being on this show, does he have a "real" job? I think that's why he wants to move back to OC - to be back on the show. Can't blame Eddie for it wanting to support them but I bet that causes friction with Tamra. Seems like her last husband didn't want to support him either. JMO
Honored Contributor

Simon did support him at first. He kept messing up. Simon gave Ryan numerous chances!
"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Ryan has always been trouble. I didn't figure marriage and a kid would change him but this is really sad.

Honored Contributor

What's even more sad to me is that she would take him back.  How many times has this happened in the past when the cops weren't called.  This is what you want your children to see? 

Tamra claimed on last week's show that she did a good job raising him and that after some problems he had straightened out.  I guess she better take back her words and the credit she gave herself for her wonderful parenting.

Tamra also said there is more to this than was reported and all charges were dismissed.  Does she think people are stupid?  All charges were probably dismissed because the baby mama refuses to testify against him.   

Respected Contributor

@riley1 wrote:
Other than being on this show, does he have a "real" job? I think that's why he wants to move back to OC - to be back on the show. Can't blame Eddie for it wanting to support them but I bet that causes friction with Tamra. Seems like her last husband didn't want to support him either. JMO

Tamra makes good money.  let her support her loser son.  Why should the men she marries have to support him?

Esteemed Contributor

Look At Ryan and then look at Tamra, they greatly resemble each other - poor guy.  Now, his fiance also has Tamra's features without all the heavy make-up.  Poor baby didn't have a chance. 

He took on too much responsibility with a used up woman with three kids by various fathers.  Now she has four - one with Ryan.  I don't blame Eddie at all.  Ryan would do best to get couseling and move away from a money pit woman. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Trusted Contributor

He Has been trouble his whole life. Tamra just adds fuel to the fire. She is a mess herself and a terrible Mother. She never led by example. They both deserve on another.