Super Contributor

Re: ~Ready for a new reality show: Terry Dubrow And Paul Nassif Reality Show Gets A Premiere Date!

Paul was one of my med students at USC..His sister owned a restaurant in Pasadena, the Holly Street Bar and Grill, and Paul used o work there at night while going to med school..At least till he got into his 3r year where he was on rotation at night...

Honored Contributor

Re: ~Ready for a new reality show: Terry Dubrow And Paul Nassif Reality Show Gets A Premiere Date!

On 6/4/2014 VanSleepy said: The huge picture where Terry is dwarfing Paul? I bet Heather insisted on it.

hahahahahahahah...a very funny Van!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

On 6/4/2014 stilltamn8r said:

Paul was one of my med students at USC..His sister owned a restaurant in Pasadena, the Holly Street Bar and Grill, and Paul used o work there at night while going to med school..At least till he got into his 3r year where he was on rotation at night...

How cool...to know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Respected Contributor

What do you teach tam? If you don't mind saying.

Super Contributor

Introduction to Clinical Medicine-Empathic interviewing techniques was the Year I Curriculum and basics of the physical exam was the Year II curriculum-

I had no idea he had become someone famous- Another student from around the same time, Taryn Vu, started a shoe company called "Taryn Rose"...I thought SHE was the big success story!

Respected Contributor

Introduction to Clinical Medicine-Empathic interviewing techniques was the Year I Curriculum and basics of the physical exam was the Year II curriculum-

I had no idea he had become someone famous- Another student from around the same time, Taryn Vu, started a shoe company called "Taryn Rose"...I thought SHE was the big success story!

That's really fascinating to me that you teach that. My dd is going into nursing (hopefully if she gets accepted we are waiting to find out).

Super Contributor

On 6/4/2014 scotttie said:

That's really fascinating to me that you teach that. My dd is going into nursing (hopefully if she gets accepted we are waiting to find out).

Yes, lots of great "kids" and colleagues...I spent 17 years there, then in my '40's I totally changed my life and went into commercial truck sales (long story)..but I joke and say I did it so that I can retire someday as I make about 3X doing this, compared to that, but it was indeed a path I would repeat again, given the chance

Good luck to your daughter..I also went to Nursing school, but decided nursing wasnt't for me and finished my studies in Communications...Good nurses are so desperately needed these days!

Honored Contributor

So Paul is going to fix all of Terrys' botched jobs? {#emotions_dlg.devil2} Their slogan .... "You botch 'em, I'll {#emotions_dlg.devil2} 'em!" {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

I don't really have any interest in this show at all because I don't really care for either of these guys. LOL

As an aside, I saw that Leann Rimes' and Eddie Cibrian's reality show is debuting this month on VH-1. Rumor has it, it was a real disaster.

Honored Contributor

On 6/5/2014 LipstickDiva said:

I don't really have any interest in this show at all because I don't really care for either of these guys. LOL

As an aside, I saw that Leann Rimes' and Eddie Cibrian's reality show is debuting this month on VH-1. Rumor has it, it was a real disaster.

Well, so are they! {#emotions_dlg.laugh} Wonder if Brandi will throw things at her tv. {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."