Honored Contributor

Re: Mary Beth .............. Wonderful News!!!

[ Edited ]

Just read on Jill's & Rick's FB pages, where Mary Beth is returning on June 29th, wonderful news, she has been missed!Heart

ETA:  This is from her own FB page:

SURPRISE!!! I'll be back on-air in just one little week. I hope you will join me on Wednesday June 29th at 9am. I look forward to coming "home"! Blessings, MB!

Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting this, and such great news. I hope she has completely healed and is good as new.

Honored Contributor

@Eva-QVC was kind enough to post this a day or so ago in the Q Talk forum where many of us have commented on it already.  Link is here:

http://community.qvc.com/t5/Q-Talk/Mary-Beth-Roe-is-returning/m-p/2889615#U2889615

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

@Eva-QVC was kind enough to post this a day or so ago in the Q Talk forum where many of us have commented on it already.  Link is here:

http://community.qvc.com/t5/Q-Talk/Mary-Beth-Roe-is-returning/m-p/2889615#U2889615

@Pearlee, I am sorry it has been mentioned, but I don't normally read or post on that forum, and most posters post here, but JMHO, it deserves being posted twice, I think it is such greats news!!!

Honored Contributor

We missed you! 

Honored Contributor

I'm so glad that she is on the mend!   She always seemed so lovely, calm, and appealing as a show host and as a person.  

I remember when I first started watching QVC was when they had just gotten Elizabeth.  She came on somebody's show for a brief segment and was so happy and then she was out for a while, on leave, to care for her new baby.

Trusted Contributor

So happy to hear she is going to be back.  She is one of the hosts that is truly missed when she is not on-air.  Welcome back, Mary Beth!!

Honored Contributor

Someone posted a pic of her at a QVC wedding and she looked great.  All in the picture looked great as a matter of fact.

Respected Contributor

So happy she's returning, can only mean she's healing

I'm sure she has missed being on air.

She is the sweetest host and friend to complete strangers.

Esteemed Contributor

That's so wonderful. I was just thinking about her this morning because Christmas in July is just around the corner and Mary Beth is absolutely the best with Valerie ! Woo Hoo !!

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein