Valued Contributor

Re: Raven, Hiselk, Jules, Sydney

@maryebrown wrote:

@HisElk wrote:

Hey, birddrops!  I couldn't sleep so thought I'd take a look over here.  I'm still reading and posting occasionally, although admittedly, not understanding some of these "new and improved" features.

Please consider registering at DY's forum.  Would love to 'see' you there!

Thanks for the shout out and hope to read some of your posts over there.

Hi HisElk  ! I was looking for you & Ford on Monday + Tuesday...Is Ford on DY's board ?

I registered on Tuesday, I'll make my way over there later today. BTW, guess who is back here,  under a different nic !!!!!!!!   Cat LOL

Hey maryebrown!  I hope to see you over there; not sure what's going on with Ford, but i think her name here is Lilac tree. 

Not surprised about who's back; care to give any hints about the new nic?  Or you can tell me over there if you wish.  Ya got my curiosity peaked gf!

Super Contributor

Hey HisElk and Raven, thanks for posting. Good to see you!  How do you get to Yankee's forum?

Is it by invitation only?

Honored Contributor

@birddrops wrote:

Hey HisElk and Raven, thanks for posting. Good to see you!  How do you get to Yankee's forum?

Is it by invitation only?

It's damyankee followed by a dot and com. Smiley Happy

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Super Contributor

Thank you Preds!

Super Contributor

The only one missing over there is Jules. I haven't seen her on Community Chat either.

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen Jules on the forums since before the changes were made.  Hopefully, she will check in soon. 

HI JULES.  Hope you're doing well.  Missing you & Mia.   Smiley LOL

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~