Honored Contributor

Unless you live very, very far from a food store, I don't understand why anyone would buy any food items from TV.  

Contributor

I saw these in my grocery store today. I didn’t buy them because I wasn’t going straight home. They were $10.99 for a box of 6 or 8, I can’t remember which. They also had their turkey burgers and black angus. 

I’ve never had Rastelli product, but I will pick them up next time. 

Respected Contributor

Just today I bought approximately 4 lbs. of Black Angus top round London broil on sale @ $1.99/lb.  Ground it myself and saved a bundle.  Always grind my own meat which i always buy on sale.  The meat grinder is a Gourmia brand bought at Kohl's for about $50 or $60.  Best money ever spent.

Honored Contributor

Everyone has their preference and taste requirements.  For my family, summer BBQs with great burgers ($5/burger is not expensive) is an annual must.  It's not what we do all the time, but in the summer at gatherings, we do. 

These Rastelli's are Black Angus beef of a blend of chuck, brisket, and short rib.  That's not a comparison to the pack of ground chuck beef patties you can pick up in Walmart or any grocery store.  The taste is very different.

So if that blend and quality is what you want, then I definitely say, Yes.

But if you are fine with just a burger, then, No.

Respected Contributor

no offense at all but why not buy meat at the store in your city?

Respected Contributor

@Grammyto3 wrote:

I saw these in my grocery store today. I didn’t buy them because I wasn’t going straight home. They were $10.99 for a box of 6 or 8, I can’t remember which. They also had their turkey burgers and black angus. 

I’ve never had Rastelli product, but I will pick them up next time. 

You won't be sorry. I purchase all types of meat from Rostelli's and love them all.Right now I am on the pork chops, absolutely the best I have ever eaten. It's the convienence of coming to your door. I can't get out to a local store, so this is how I  shop.

Trusted Contributor

While I personally rarely if at all buy food items from QVC, it wasn't the price of the burgers which shocked me.  Considering what they are made up of and the fact that they are being shipped to you, the price seemed fine, just way more than I'm willing to spend for what will amount to 2 meals in my home (teenage boys eat).  I was more amazed by the $50 price for 24 brioche buns.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Rastelli Burgers...

[ Edited ]

@nana59 wrote:

never had any of his products....yay or nay.....

@nana59   I have the pork ribeye steaks on auto delivery, they are so good, so I took a chance on the burgers yesterday, am sure we will like them, havn't received any of their meat products that we havn't liked.

I wanted to try the mixture of meat, and I like the convenience that I can cook them in a frying pan during the week, or on the grill on the weekend as DH likes such meals.

Contributor

I love the Triple Blended Craft Burgers, hands down better than regular ground beef from the grocery store. They are pricier, if I was still raising a family these would not be on my weekly grocery list. Sunday I’ll try grilling them, they have been terrific in the air fryer and frying in my cast iron skillet.

Esteemed Contributor

@Cntrlcstgrl wrote:

I love the Triple Blended Craft Burgers, hands down better than regular ground beef from the grocery store. They are pricier, if I was still raising a family these would not be on my weekly grocery list. Sunday I’ll try grilling them, they have been terrific in the air fryer and frying in my cast iron skillet.

Agreed ! I bought these in the 24 count and they are really good. I like these better than the KC Steakburgers I was buying.

Also like their seasoning better than KC. A bit more peppery with a nice kick.

I price them out by burger. Cheaper than the drive thru.