Esteemed Contributor

never had any of his products....yay or nay.....

Honored Contributor

Everyone who responds is going to have a different opinion, but I've just ordered them.

We've had the 6 ounce Black Angus steaks on A/D for about 18 months now and we're happy with them, so I've decided to try the burgers as well.

If you try them and you're not happy with them, you can always get your money back.

Honored Contributor

Everyone should spend his or her money the way it so deems them.

You might want to do what I did.  I used my 5 th grade math and divided the number of hamburgers I’d receive into the cost of those ( say... 12 hamburgers).

That is the cost of each piece of meat you are receiving.

If it makes sense, then, well...buy it.  I’m sure there are probably remarks ( good or not) somewhere.  

However only you you can make final determination.  Everyone’s taste buds are different.

Super Contributor

Those burgers would have to be out-of-this-world delicious for me to pay almost $60 for 12 hamburgers or $5 a burger.  No thanks..  I buy the 12-pack Black Angus Steakburgers at Walmart for $16 and I am very happy.  I use them for everything. . .burgers, meatballs, meatloaf, salisbury steak, casseroles, etc.  We keep them in our freezer all the time.

Respected Contributor

The price per pound is very, very high.  It would have to be Prime Beef to even come close to being a good value.

Super Contributor

I Love Black Angus beef!!!  That's why we  buy 1/2 an entire steer every year!!!  So convenient and we know what they eat etc.

Respected Contributor

I buy a 4 pack of 5 oz. burgers at Walmart for around $6.00. I'm not fussy and they taste good to me. My budget doesn't allow to pay that much, but to each his own. If you can afford it, go for it.

Honored Contributor

There's more to life than money.  Sure, they are expensive but I don't rule out that they are worth the money for beef lovers.  I wouldn't buy them for my house because hubby buys his burgers and steak locally  but  I bought the TSV 24 pack and it's going to my MIL as her Mother's Day gift.  They'll love them but they would never pay that much themselves.  In fact, my inlaws are the "we have everything we need"  type so it can be hard to shop for gifts for them so I often gift QVC food products to them.  My MIL watches QVC so she won't question the quality and has probably seen the presentations.   

Respected Contributor

I like to purchase fresh ground beef in a local store and make burger patties that I can season with salt, pepper, and worcestershire sauce. I think the flavor is better than frozen formed patties. I have not purchased this brand.

Respected Contributor

We can purchase Black Angus beef locally.  I don't like the idea of purchasing meat online.  Probably is fine but why bother when I can get BA beef locally and make my own great burgers.  JMO.