Honored Contributor

10% rebate back from HSN and Q !!

Contributor

I saw that and wouldn't ya know....I want nothing to buy.  I've been shopping off and on for the past couple weeks and there's nothing I want. How weird is that?  Man Indifferent

Honored Contributor

I just got a nice fat check from MrRebates yesterday!

I've read others say that they had trouble getting their rebates from Rakuten, has that happened to anyone here?

That's why I stick with MrRebates, easy peasy.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

I just got a nice fat check from MrRebates yesterday!

I've read others say that they had trouble getting their rebates from Rakuten, has that happened to anyone here?

That's why I stick with Mr Rebates, easy peasy.

I say just the opposite, Rakuten has the best and fastest CS of all the rebate sites, I always get what is coming to me. 

Esteemed Contributor

I seldom even check Rakuten anymore.  Last year I received an email from them saying my big fat check "balance" was $19 and change.  When it came time for the big fat check to be sent, it was less than half of that.  Emails back and forth, they tried to explain...but how do you explain a payment that is less than half of what was it was suposed to be?  They talked about the quarterly payment, yada, yada, yada.  I got all that.  The point was they told me it was one thing in the middle of the quarter and then it was less than that at the end.

Free money...didn't cost me anything.  I didn't spend a lot of time or emotion on it.

Now I prefer ibotta and Mr. Rebates, one or both of which is/are usually better than Rakuten.

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

Truth be told, on an average day, Top Cashback usually offers the highest amount back, that I know of. 

Honored Contributor

@esmerelda 

That's what I had been hearing on some other forums I visit, so I decided to stick with Mr. Rebates.

Thanks for relating your experience!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom  I won't deal with Rakuten either anymore.  I noticed I wasn't getting my cash back. 

And when I showed them proof of purchase, they got unprofessional and said that they never received the money from the vendor.  They would credit me this time but if it happened again, I was SOL.  Excuse me?  That's not my problem.  That's yours.  And how do I know you're not just pocketing your cut and not passing along mine? 

Done.  Mr. Rebates only for me now.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Truth be told, on an average day, Top Cashback usually offers the highest amount back, that I know of. 

i do use TOP CASH BACK, but they are so SLOW when i comes to giving you your rebate unfortunately. plus, their customer service for rebates that dont come through is not that great.

my top two right now are MR REBATES and RETAILMENOT. retailmenot in particular usually has some GREAT rebate amounts for both hsn and qvc. i have used it a few times during the past month for 20% cash back. very few issues with these two rebate sites.

i use rakuten/ebates the least, but i rarely have issues with them.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I've never had an issue getting my check from Rakuten. I haven't been with them that long, but I've already received 3 checks from them and the 4th is scheduled for mid May. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?