Frequent Contributor

Sorry it is ironacccents.com

Honored Contributor
On 1/16/2015 sherylsiu said:

Sorry it is ironacccents.com

Thank you. They've got some great pet feeders. Which one(s) did you get?

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Frequent Contributor

I got the Griffen for our cats and the Deveraux for our Lab,glad I got it because it says now it is discontinued.

Honored Contributor

I like the Griffen a lot. The Deveraux is no longer pictured.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

We've always had large dogs, (Great Danes, Mastiffs, German Shepherds). They are messy eaters and drinkers-so we feed/water them in inconspicuous, easy to clean places. We had a homemade, raised thing-it was essentially a raised bench with holes sawed into it. The SS bowls have a lip, so the bowl is just placed into the hole. We've also used overturned, plastic milk crates with grippy, covers to steady the bowl. Certainly, not so pretty, but the dogs never complained!

Regular Contributor

WARNING!!!! Raised dog food bowls can contribute to canine gastric torsion - BLOAT! So, if you are using these, or considering their use, check out the information and facts behind this. Lots of information about the use of these raised feeders on the internet.

Esteemed Contributor
On 1/15/2015 colliemom3 said:

We've always had big dogs so I've used them for years. I got mine at TJ Maxx but that was over five years ago. I haven't looked at pet things there in quite a while.

I was at TJM recently and they have LOTS of wonderful things for pets..!! Saw many things I want too..lots of mercury glass for amazing prices..R Lauren pj's for $25.00! Wish I'd gotten them..amazing stuff! My store has really improved!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West