Highlighted
Honored Contributor

We had another of our once big feline family cross the bridge a couple hours ago.

Molly ♥️ is now with many of our others that preceded her.

Her and her sister Sadie were born somewhere on our property. She was with us a little over 16 years and her sister is still with us. We went from 13 and are now down to 5, where does the time go?  

hckynut 🏒

hckynut(john)
Esteemed Contributor

Sorry to hear this.  In my heart I am sure Molly is happy to see her friends.

Super Contributor

Awww I'm sorry...... it's so hard to lose them.

Honored Contributor

My condolences, @hckynut 

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

sorry, hckynut.....

Honored Contributor

@hckynut 

I hope your Molly gets to meet my Freddie who crossed over the bridge not too long ago.  He would be a great pal!  He certainly was to me and my Nelson.

I miss him.

And yes, time just flies.  Way too fast.

Respected Contributor

@hckynut I'm sorry for the loss of your furbaby.  I know from reading your past posts how much you and your wife love your cats.  🙁🌷

Honored Contributor

It's heartbreaking!  They become such an important member of the family.

My 14 year old dog, Simba (that's her in my avatar as a puppy), went to Rainbow Bridge last Monday.

Honored Contributor

I am sorry for your loss @hckynut . Our pets bring us so joy and many fond memories. I hope in the coming days your memories of Molly bring you comfort.

Valued Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

We had another of our once big feline family cross the bridge a couple hours ago.

Molly ♥️ is now with many of our others that preceded her.

Her and her sister Sadie were born somewhere on our property. She was with us a little over 16 years and her sister is still with us. We went from 13 and are now down to 5, where does the time go?  

hckynut 🏒

I'm so sorry!!!!!! Woman Sad