Honored Contributor

Re: Rain in the south and southeast

Hello from North Carolina where is is a Wet, Soggy, Muddy, Mess!

My Labrador REFUSED to leave the porch this morning.  He's a Water Dog, excellent swimmer, he said "NO, Absolutely not, Enough is Enough and this is TOO much!"

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Drythe Your sign is up and flashing neon.  I was gonna put a spinning horn on top but I thought that might be a bit much.  Smiley LOL  We could really use a rainbow at the end of all this.  

Esteemed Contributor

You all need to send the rain back to the PNW where it belongs.

There is a bright light in the sky, can only find my waterproof trail shoes or my Bogs, Goretex is hanging there waiting, no idea where my sun glasses or sun hat are, and no good looking for sunscreen since that is a summertime thing.

My world is crumbling.

Super Contributor

Same in the northeast (PA).  It has been a rainy winter with mild temps.  Today it was close to 60.  We barely had any snow so far, maybe two inches at most. 

Respected Contributor

I live south of Charlotte NC.  BF mentioned tonight that one TV weatherman indicates a dusting of snow on Thursday and another mentioned anywhere from 1-2 feet. Glad I'm retired but I should have gone to the landfill today rather than waiting until Thursday! LOL....it's the one time the husky gets to ride in the car. 

Esteemed Contributor

Where I live in the pacific northwest, we have had record rainfall, flooding, mud and landslides so we do NOT need anymore. Today was a beautiful, sunny day and the next two should be the same. The rain returns Saturday, but we will get a chance to dry out a little.🤞

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

@cindyNC wrote:

I live south of Charlotte NC.  BF mentioned tonight that one TV weatherman indicates a dusting of snow on Thursday and another mentioned anywhere from 1-2 feet. Glad I'm retired but I should have gone to the landfill today rather than waiting until Thursday! LOL....it's the one time the husky gets to ride in the car. 

I'm south of Charlotte too @cindyNC  I didn't realize they were calling for snow.  The kids would probably love another three-day weekend.  We had one this past week for President's Day and the previous weekend due to the storms. I went out yesterday to pick up some sticks in the back yard and found a few patches of moss where we used to have grass.  It's been so soggy lately.  

I love huskies. Hopefully, there will be a break from the rain tomorrow afternoon so you can get out with your furrbaby.

Honored Contributor

Another gloomy day today AND another 1-2 inches of rain predicted tomorrow, with possible wintry weather in the North Georgia mountains. 

They are saying it will be sunny all weekend. I'll believe it when I see it. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?