Esteemed Contributor

Rachel Boesing Looks Fabulous!

I just tuned in and she looks awesome in that dress.  I don't see her on very often, but she usually is not dressed up like she is this morning. 

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

Re: Rachel Boesing Looks Fabulous!

I agree -  just flippiing through and saw her.  Pretty dress, and it looks amazing on her. She should wear dresses more often!

Honored Contributor

I think she always looks fabulous.  She has a rockin figure. 

Jayne looks great as well. 

Honored Contributor

Rachel looks absolutely wonderful!  She can wear such amazing clothes, but usually looks very casual, and never any jewelry.  Today she does look fabulous!

Honored Contributor

Yes, I noticed she wears clothes very well... probably better than any other host. She has a great figure.

I do wish she would change up her hair style. It is always that spiky out of date look and I think a bit longer  and not dyed so dark with some high lights would make her look softer

The short dark spiky look is just too harsh and is not becoming with the black glasses as well.

Trusted Contributor

@SXMGirl, I totally agree!  I had to take a double look this morning when I saw her on air.  And she seems to have a great personlaity too.

New Contributor

Is the dress she has on available on QVC...or does anyone know where it is available.

Honored Contributor

@DSHOPPER wrote:

Is the dress she has on available on QVC...or does anyone know where it is available.

I'm assuming you mean the black and white dress she had on today? The best place to ask would be her FB page. 

Honored Contributor

Rachel would look good in a potato sack. 

New Contributor

thanks