Honored Contributor

Re: Rachel Boesing Looks Fabulous!

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Yes, I noticed she wears clothes very well... probably better than any other host. She has a great figure.

I do wish she would change up her hair style. It is always that spiky out of date look and I think a bit longer  and not dyed so dark with some high lights would make her look softer

The short dark spiky look is just too harsh and is not becoming with the black glasses as well.

Why do you think she dyes her hair black?  It is probably her natural color.  I happen to like the way she styles her hair and it is probably what is easy for her to manage.  Ethnic hair can be a full time job for some women to style.

I love her look. It suits her personality and she is beautiful just the way she is,

Honored Contributor

She's excellent with David D. (Joan Rivers).   Just enough energy from both of them.   Rachel is very model-esque. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Rachel is one of the few I like to watch.  I love her hair-I'd like to cut mine short like that but I'm askeered.  LOL

She's a lovely person both inside and out.

Kudos to Rachel.Smiley Happy

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh