Honored Contributor

Re: Rachael from CC Services

@shoekitty wrote:

Not too long ago I received a spoof call from Kaiser Permanente!  I do not belong to Kaiser, but my kids and grands do.  I answered and it was a credit card thing.  I hung up right away and blocked number.  I am really careful, but as ot turnrd out that day my grand was visiting the Dr at Kaiser and coming to my house.  Can you believe it.  i thought something happened to her.

@shoekitty 

That is cruel how they are spoofing doctor's offices and hospitals.... you think something has happened to family/friends....It makes me angry!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@deepwaterdotter 

please explain what chalupas are??  lol

At Taco Bell, they are a rectangular-shaped corn dough bowl filled with meat, cheese, and lettuce.

Honored Contributor

In my area, she’s using a local number that used to belong to a used car lot!

Respected Contributor

This morning a got the call that someone is coming to arrest me if I don't call back immediately.  I'm shaking in my boots.

Valued Contributor

@Scooby Doo wrote:

This morning a got the call that someone is coming to arrest me if I don't call back immediately.  I'm shaking in my boots.

I came home to a message on my machine (landline) saying they were going to arrest my husband. It was very threatening and when we heard it, my sons and I just laughed. My husband had died about a year before so I wanted to tell them that if they can possibly arrest him, I would be thrilled and to PLEASE call so I could bail him out.

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't heard from her lately but her friend, 800 service, has been calling a few times per day.

Trusted Contributor

@Scooby Doo wrote:

I got the same message last week.  The call came from New York and I live in Michigan.  So far no one has come to arrest me.