Honored Contributor

Re: 🤣🤣 ROTFLMAO 🤣🤣

@sidsmom wrote:

@bathina wrote:

I was always under the impression women were made with breasts for the purpose of feeding their offspring.

That feeds into the question,

'Why are weaned children & adults drinking another species milk?"
Wouldn't it make more sense to 
drink human milk as an adult human?
(hypothetically)

@sidsmom 

You're really reaching, just to interject your own agenda into any thread you can.

Sad and shameful.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@sidsmom wrote:

@bathina wrote:

I was always under the impression women were made with breasts for the purpose of feeding their offspring.

(hypothetically)

Yes. but how would human milk farms work?

@dex 

I don't know....but I'm surprised humans didn't make this 'normal'

from when time began.  It just makes sense...if adults wanted milk,

drink their own. 🤷‍♀️

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@sidsmom wrote:

@bathina wrote:

(hypothetically)

@sidsmom 

You're really reaching, just to interject your own agenda into any thread you can.

Sad and shameful.

I agree she does that but she is fully committed and never wavers so I have to give her credit.She stands strong for her beliefs no matter who or how many don’t agree.I have  accepted that and enjoy many of her posts .

Honored Contributor

Someone on my soap opera thread used those initials and it got poofed for being crude. Maybe Moderator can explain why it's okay now. It took me awhile to figure out the meaning when I first saw it.

Honored Contributor

@dex 

Thank you....your comments really mean a lot. 

🌼💛

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Someone on my soap opera thread used those initials and it got poofed for being crude. Maybe Moderator can explain why it's okay now. It took me awhile to figure out the meaning when I first saw it.

@AuntG   I'd like to know that too.  Maybe it depends upon whether someone complains or not, but surely a mod at some point will notice this thread title.  Sorry @Mz iMac   it's OK with me, but at least the rules should be applied uniformly!   The mod told me ROTFL was OK.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: 🤣🤣 ROTFLM*O 🤣🤣

Topic has been edited. Smiley Tongue

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dex wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@sidsmom wrote:

@bathina wrote:

(hypothetically)

@sidsmom 

Sad and shameful.

I agree she does that but she is fully committed and never wavers so I have to give her credit.She stands strong for her beliefs no matter who or how many don’t agree.I have  accepted that and enjoy many of her posts .

@dex 

I think it's wrong to derail other poster's threads by going off topic for her own agenda, which she does every chance she gets.

I find that rude to other posters.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Re: 🤣🤣 ROTFLM*O 🤣🤣

[ Edited ]

Utterly (or udderly, as the case may be...) ridiculous that anyone should take offense or report such a thing as the original title of the thread or even the actual word, as far as it goes. Total nonsense. Even more ludicrous that moderation should take such concerns seriously and act on them. Personally, I take more offense at commentary that's been pasteurized and homogenized...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

I don’t know what it means but I can guess.oh well not such a bad word these days.I have heard it said many times about people in my lifetime.