Valued Contributor

Re: ROFL........you HAVE got to watch this LOL

waaaaa----I couldn't make the video play
Respected Contributor

On 10/6/2014 ktlynam said:

There is a slew of these "wisdom teeth surgeries aftereffects" videos out on YouTube. It must be the thing now to post on YouTube. I'm very surprised parents are doing this. I suspect, by looking at several of them, that they are set-ups and the drama seems overdone.

I had no idea nor had I ever seen or heard of the dramatic effects of the drugs used on people. These are all or mostly teenagers. I had my wisdom teeth pulled but was done with local numbing. Is this effect only on teenagers?

It's a fairly common occurrence, no matter the age, when the patient is put under to remove the 3rd. molars.......more often then not, because they are dealing with impacted 3rd. molars........used to see this all the time.........some get real emotional like the boy did and on comes the drama and the tears........some are just funny.........and some think they are the coolest thing going and do really funny stuff...........but this boy just cracked me up.................................................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Super Contributor

Funny stuff.