Valued Contributor

See, now I'm not one who needs a robot to take my burger order. I mean, all that scientific advancement just to have some robot push a "Happy Meal" button on the already ez-bake toy register??

And gawd knows I'd never be able to sleep at night if the hotel's front desk staff were manned by robots. One, I saw Westworld. Two, I saw Futureworld. And that didn't do anything to calm my resort-going nerves.

But I think if I had an issue at midnight with my room's cable t.v. and went down to the lobby to complain I'd be standing there wondering: Why am I talking to a robot in the middle of the night about this? This hotel should have robot repairman instead of robots - always smiling robots - asking how they can help me at the front desk.

If anything, I'd love a robot to clean my toilets. That's what I really need. I don't need one showing me to elevator bank B or to where the Moose People Collection is at the Natural History Museum.

I can find the Moose People Collection. Its the room with lots of moose in it, right?

But I definitely could use a happy machine Scrubbing Bubbling my bathroom. Smiley Happy