Honored Contributor

Years ago my mil,and fil was at a show in vegas,he made fun of my fil,he got soooo mad.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

No, I don't believe Rickles' "stuff" gave rise to Howard Stern.  Remember decades ago when Stern called Air Florida after the crash in the Potomac River and asked how much the fare was to that point in the flight?  Do you really believe that Rickles would have pulled a stunt like that?  I don't. 

Rickles was funny; his humor was not designed to hurt anyone.  Stern is not funny; never has been and never will be.

Honored Contributor

He would have been 91 in May and is survived by his wife of 52 years, as well as his daughter and grandchildren (his son Larry died in 2011).

http://people.com/celebrity/don-rickles-dead-final-interview-no-plans-slow-down/

Respected Contributor

goldensrbest:  I would have felt honored had Rickles directed his humor at me!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@sfnative wrote:

We'll miss you, Don Rickles!  You made us laugh so hard and so much!!!  You were a funny man for sure.  I'll be tuning in to Johhny Carson on "The Tonight Show" to catch you whenever possible. 

Rest in Peace

@sfnative Beginning tonight through Sunday, Antenna TV will be airing Don Rickles appearances on the Tonight Show.

@twinsister

Thanks so much for letting me know!!!  I always check the listings on an app I have on my Kindle, but this is great information, because the info at my end probably hasn't been changed.

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I never cared for the man.

Glad I am not the only one.  I just did not think he was funny.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

I am truly sorry for his family and friends. 

I have a good sense of humor and love to laugh but sadly I never cared for him or I should say his brand of humor.  I found it too abrasive and offensive.  I know it was all supposed to make us laugh, but I never did. 

Esteemed Contributor

Sad news, RIP Mr. Rickles, thanks for the laughs!

Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

Years ago my mil,and fil was at a show in vegas,he made fun of my fil,he got soooo mad.

Your lucky fil !!! Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I never cared for the man.

@SeaMaiden-  what a negative response about a man that just passed away. Sheesh.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett