Respected Contributor

So very sorry for your loss.  Most of us here know that awful feeling of losing our best friends - dog or cat.

Your doggie had a wonderful life whilst here with you and your family. 

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Trusted Contributor

@suzyQ3...So sorry to hear about Cody. Hugs to you.

Esteemed Contributor

@suzyQ3I'm so sorry for your loss. We had a Cody too.

Our Cody was a male lab mix.  We got him after our honeymoon. He passed away when our oldest was in HS.  (Cody was age 17)

He used to knock over the beer and popcorn when we did cook outs at the fire pit.  He'd "hold" the ladder when DH went up on the roof. Our yellow lab had bad hips & couldn't run.  Cody would fetch the toy and give it to her.

good times! 

Enjoy your memories!!

Trusted Contributor

What a wonderful dog.  I am glad she was in your life, but very, very, sorry for your loss. 

Do the math.
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 

I am so Sad for your loss.  

It is a pain only living through can make better.  May the joys of your memories with Cody soon overshadow your present pain.

{{{ Soft Hugs}}}  Heart

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

I am so sorry Suzy~ They leave such large pawprints in our hearts...

Run free at the Bridge, Cody....

Esteemed Contributor

@suzyQ3  I know that your heart is broken, and I am so sorry to hear about Cody.  

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3   I am so sorry to hear about  the loss of Cody🙁😢  ((hugs)) ❤️ My Golden Lola has surgery for a tumor this Wednesday. It is all so upsetting.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@suzyQ3   I am so sorry to hear about  the loss of Cody🙁😢  ((hugs)) ❤️ My Golden Lola has surgery for a tumor this Wednesday. It is all so upsetting.

@SeaMaiden, thank you, and I wish the very best for your pup.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor

That was beautiful. It was so tender and poetic. I'm so very sorry for your loss.