Esteemed Contributor

Re: RIGHT NOW: WHAT'S YOUR LOCAL TEMPERATURE?

It is 94 degrees at 9:45pm in L.A.Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

We are hovering around 90 during the day, 75 at night.  I can't take this daytime heat! 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 

It is 92° here right now and heading for 98°.  Now Tuesday?  Our high is predicted to be 49°. Nothing like a 49° change in 2 days. But it's been like that my whole life living in this city. The old "don't like today's weather"?

Do you live in Colorado? It was 101 today and tomorrow is suppose to be 98. Tuesday it is suppose to be 36 with Snow.  From one extreme to the next for our weather.

hckynut 

Honored Contributor

Sunday, 9/6, 5:30 a.m. (SW MI)  52 degrees outside.  Getting a bit cooler now!Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: RIGHT NOW: YOUR LOCAL TEMPERATURE?

@Desertdi wrote:

Phoenix = 12:25 pm = 112°

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW How do you handle that?

Super Contributor

Re: RIGHT NOW: YOUR LOCAL TEMPERATURE?

It's 5:35am in NJ and we are at a delightful 60.3 degrees. HeartSmiley Wink

Valued Contributor

This is hte first morning I've woken up and we are NOT in the mid 80s.....a nice 74, which is a huge relief. My central a/c actually turned off on it's own lol

Just got my wake up text from my daughter and it's 58 in upstate SC............BRING IT ON

Whatever gets you through the night; it's alright, it's alright. It's your money or your life; it's alright, it's alright---John Lennon
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624   Haven't seen too many aspens turning yet...I have 5 huge ones in my front courtyard that have started to drop a few yellow leaves.  

I usually read Alamosa's temps in the winter time...they get some very cold temps.   Gonna be hot here again 93° today but at least it's nice in the mornings...it was 53° this morning....FROST next week tho...gotta cover the poblano plants...DW

Honored Contributor

@shoekitty wrote:

I am in Santa Clara county, California.  Right now it is 104, and almost 5 oclock.  Tomorrow is suppose to be the hot day.  112.  This is hot for us.  This year has reached sme uncharted temps.  We had 114 las month.  My poor pond fishies. My grandaughter just brought over 4 20lb blocks of ice

@shoekitty 

I lived in the county for a couple decades and that is hot for the area.  Hotter than where I've been for the past 25 years: Albuquerque! Woman LOL

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Super Contributor

It's an awesome 81 feels like 86 degrees F in Dallas, TX, with beautiful blue skies at 10:24 a.m.   

August was brutal!!!