Valued Contributor

Re: RIGHT NOW: YOUR LOCAL TEMPERATURE?

@Desertdi When it's close to 100, give or take a few degrees, at midnight here (PHX), I walk out on my patio and think I've entered H***'s foyer. 

"Currently in Phoenix, AZ

116°F" -- AZFamily (channel 3) website, 4:30 p.m.

Esteemed Contributor

No Cal, Sacramento area, at 4:45 pm it is 100.   Tomorrow it is supposed to top out at 111. 

Honored Contributor

Re: RIGHT NOW: WHAT'S YOUR LOCAL TEMPERATURE?

I am in Santa clara cunty, california.  Right now it is 104, and almost 5 oclock.  Tomorrow is suppose to be the hot day.  112.  This is hot for us.  This year has reached sme uncharted temps.  We had 114 las month.  My poor pond fishies. My grandaughter just brought over 4 20lb blocks of ice

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Beautiful sunny day here in Anchorage.  It’s 3:57p, and todays high was 60*.  It’s 57* currently, with low of 42* tonight.  Tomorrow’s forecast - rain, and 62*, with low of 48*.  To all who are in the throws of that relentless heat,  I lived in AZ, and certainly can relate.   

I hope everyone is staying and being safe, and enjoying their holiday weekend.  🙋🏻‍♀️

Respected Contributor

105° at 6 PM. Give us a couple months though and some of you will be jealous 😎.

Honored Contributor

@Ladygray wrote:

@Meowingkitty wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

Phoenix = 12:25 pm = 112°

Sucks doesn't it?

It's pathetic!    My utility bills are skyrocketing!   We better see some relief that lasts and none of this "cooler days" for a few days and then back up to the dangerous temps.  

@Ladygray   It's too early for a permanent cool-down.  Summer isn't finished with us yet.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

89 and 23% humidity, in Spokane.

Its suppose to be about the same tomorrow, then much cooler on Monday, then back around 90, later in the week, 

Honored Contributor

In central NY, the high here was 73 degrees, sunny, blue sky and NOT humid! 

Low tonight will be 55 degrees.  

I hope all those suffering in a heat wave stays safe, cool and it passes quickly!  

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GusMo wrote:

Yuma AZ @ 2:00.  120

-------

🥴👿👿👿👿👿

Honored Contributor

@Ladygray wrote:

For those of you experiencing this heatwave in the SW, does it take you down a peg?

I get so lithargic around mid-day.   After I get home from work during the week, I lie on the couch and end up falling asleep even before making dinner.

It wipes me out.   I'm an outdoor girl by nature... so being stuck inside just depletes me both physically and emotionally.  And then to top it all off with Covid-19 and all that anxiety, it's just overwhelming some days.

I planned to do a lot of cleaning this weekend since I work a full-time job during the week... but honestly, I don't feel like it nor have the energy. 

@Ladygray 

Excessive heat exhausts me .....  I don't understand how some people are energized by it.