Honored Contributor

Re: RIGHT NOW: WHAT'S YOUR LOCAL TEMPERATURE?

My daughter in Woodland Hills just recorded all time ever records of 121.  She is near the hills

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 

My grand daughter in Burbanad reported 115   How are you doing.?

Honored Contributor

@shoekitty wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 

@shoekitty 

I stayed in all day .... now the sun is setting and there's a haze of smoke in the air from a fire not that many miles away ....   gees, so sad.    

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@shoekitty wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 

@shoekitty 

I stayed in all day .... now the sun is setting and there's a haze of smoke in the air from a fire not that many miles away ....   gees, so sad.    

@Tinkrbl44  My couisn in thousand oaks said they all had AC turnedoff by SCE.it is 8:30 and she said it is 98 outside, and87 inside.    We are threatened with rolling blackouts

Honored Contributor

@shoekitty wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@shoekitty wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 

@shoekitty 

@Tinkrbl44  My couisn in thousand oaks said they all had AC turnedoff by SCE.it is 8:30 and she said it is 98 outside, and87 inside.    We are threatened with rolling blackouts

@shoekitty 

Huh?  Was this in a private home?  Maybe my coffee hasn't kicked in yet, but how do you turn off the AC, and keep the refrigerator etc running?   

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@shoekitty wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@shoekitty wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 

@shoekitty 

@shoekitty 

Huh?  Was this in a private home?  Maybe my coffee hasn't kicked in yet, but how do you turn off the AC, and keep the refrigerator etc running?   

@Tinkrbl44- Con Ed began rolling blackouts in certain areas of So Cal. LADWP has not.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44   Thats what i thought too.  How can you just turn off AC.  She said about 20 years ago they signed up for htisenergy program.  They have the info, it is set up.  She said in te 20 years of having it the never did it until thethe othr day  

.  They have permission  to turn off for 6 hours.  But they turned it off for 3